Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good observations......but Kendal is not usualy in on kick return.....you could be on to something. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yea, you got the outcome wrong too!!! LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

[/quote

I've been thinking and I don't blame u for being so excited. I would be to if I only got to post on playoff threads every 5 years.

One man team? Tamias Johnson had 200 yards rushing against Milan last time...he has 1,200 on the season...more than any Milan back!

And Milan has played 8 qtrs. of scoreless football, not 10. Westview scored in the 4th qtr. in the last week of the regular season.

So your saying if Tamias Johnson was only on the team, without Harper, that Trenton would be this far in the playoffs? or even make the playoffs? Johnson is a good player, but He gets half his yards just because teams are so focused on Harper not handing it off. Simple as that. It's obviously not just MILAN fans who know Trenton is a one man team. Everyone knows it. Next year, without Harper, you will be a TEAM. a bad TEAM, but nevertheless a team.

[Oh yea, you got the outcome wrong too!!! LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

[/quote

I've been thinking and I don't blame u for being so excited. I would be to if I only got to post on playoff threads every 5 years.

If everyone recruited like milan then everyone would be in the playoffs but we all do not recruit so there you are taht i swhy milan is in and supposed to be that good every year.

Good observations......but Kendal is not usualy in on kick return.....you could be on to something. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yea, you got the outcome wrong too!!! LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

"I've been thinking ", you could have went all day and not said that. Every five years.....haven't been following high school football in this area very long have you. Your ignorance is making all Milan fans look bad. Please stop posting as you said you would. Let the big boys talk....sit in the corner an shut up.

So your saying if Tamias Johnson was only on the team, without Harper, that Trenton would be this far in the playoffs? or even make the playoffs? Johnson is a good player, but He gets half his yards just because teams are so focused on Harper not handing it off. Simple as that. It's obviously not just MILAN fans who know Trenton is a one man team. Everyone knows it. Next year, without Harper, you will be a TEAM. a bad TEAM, but nevertheless a team.

Kendal is a game changer for sure, to say they would not be alive in the playoffs without him, is pure speculation. It would be like me saying Milan would not have made the playoffs without Gilbert....maybe true....maybe not, who knows ? Every player on a team plays a part....without any one of them, the game can be won or lost. Kendal returned a kickoff that beat Westview......if Kendal is not in that game does anyone know without doubt A.J. dosen't take it all the way back for a score......NO! Here....let me spell it for you ......T.E.A.M. Why are you soooo jealious of Kendal? Grow up. It is very clear form your post you have never played a down of high school football.....so please find a thread on cheer leading and post about something you know.

[Oh yea, you got the outcome wrong too!!! LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

[/quote

If everyone recruited like milan then everyone would be in the playoffs but we all do not recruit so there you are taht i swhy milan is in and supposed to be that good every year.

HAHA your the biggest Idiot i believe iv ever seen

If both teams protect the football who wins? Your equation is flawed. Its a tie. If both teams protect the football then the better TEAM wins. Most think the best TEAM is milan. It is possible the Trenton could prove them wrong but I dont see it happening.

Milan won the first game and they are playing at home. So yes they should be the favorite. And Milan might be the better team. (But they didn't prove it in the first game to many people) However, IMO Peabody will pull of this upset. As far as my equation goes....if Trenton dosen't turn the ball over 3 time in the first game, The Tide wins by two TD.

By the way Bulldawg....thanks for making sain, rational, post on this thread. Its nice to talk to a grown up now and again.