Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

And to think, some Milan fans said this wasn't a rivalry. I guess it is now!

AND WILL BE from last Friday night till the end of time ! Sure seems to me that it was even before ! Just that Milan's usual dominance was tested ! I HATE losing as much as anyone, but hey it ain't the end of the world ! It's GONNA HAPPEN from time to time ! Be thankful (Milan fans) that you are blessed with a "Tradition Rich Program" ! Peabody fans be thankful that you have turned your program around ! I know how tha feels since D.C. went to 10- 2 Region Champs from not even having played .500 ball for the past 3 years ! I'm a Peabody fan now though ! Y'all go bring one back to West Tennessee !

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we as Peabody fans do owe the Dawg fans a big apology....

It must be tough to have your entire team beaten by one man...... It must be tough to sit there and watch that defense that couldnt be scored on,get run up and down the field...... It must be tough, to know that somebody besides you're team is still palying this weekend.....It must be tough that our other kids made some plays to beat ya'lls butts..... Oh, BTW.... Last week someone was talking about hte hit that KH took last year... Ask your offense about how they got banged around this past weekend.....a certain one in particular, about the leveling that that was put on him that caused the fumble....... That was the hit of the year that i have seen....Sportscenter worthy!!

We were not very good guests for this holiday season.......... I guess

We came early, we ate your food, we filled your bathrooms, we punched you in the gut, we kicked you in the butt, and then mocked your battle cry "WHO PUT THE DAWGS OUT" after the win, oh and we stayed longer than you did at the end...... and we EVEN "moved those chains" more than you did too.....

Goodbye Bulldogs...... enjoy an early start to basketball season....... Talk about next year all you want, but do it amongst yourselves, we are studying Goodpasture for this weeks game right now!!

I will say this also,as it has been addressed in this thread. I didnt hear what was yelled at the injury or injured player, but if that was the case, I certainly agree that there is no place for that in HS or any other level sports.... I assure you that the majority of our fans applauded when that young man got up off the field....He is a great talent and hope that he has great days ahead of him!!

Thats right peabody fans we at Milan dont know how to lose graciously because it seldom happens, you however dont know how to win the big ones graciously because that seldom happens. I believe we've proved that with 25 consecutive playoff appearences and counting (a state record), 4 gold balls, region championship after region championship, I dont think we have had a losing season since I 've been alive

So gloat all that you want, you have reason to, you split a season with arguably one of the top programs in the state.

we'll be back again and again but the stats show you probably wont

I love how football fans are so fickle. When I walked out of the first Match up I over heard peabody fans saying they wanted to get rid of Coach Scott he was the reason that they couldn't win. I am proud for him and I hope that he has gotten all his critics off his back.

Good luck to those players who put it all out on th field friday night and good Luck to peabody go and make west Tennesse proud and kick those nail manicured, foot pedicured, A&F wearing private school pretty boys in the teeth. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I can guarantee you are not going to find the sportsmanship of each town on CoachT. If your looking for it on here, then your looking in the wrong places.

I have a dog in this fight, but I didn't play in it. I got my ring, and the last time I played Peabody we put 50 on them watching Rod Smith toss defensive backs down like fleas.

Good season Milan. Yet again, the games seem to be hard to close out.

I heard Harper claimed he was going to put 250 yards on Milan at a pep rally. Guess he fell about 100 short. Nice late hit out of bounds lick on Coleman too.

The rule needs to be changed on pass interference to the spot of the foul. I mean really with 10 seconds left and someone throws a deep fade I would drag him down too!!!..Heck, its only a fifteen yard penalty about 50 yards back! AND IT TOOK TIME OFF THE CLOCK!.....Ridiculous.

Go Goodpasture.

I guess I don't really "have a dog in this fight" but it is hard for me to understand how someone from Milan, who obviously played for Milan, will root for someone out of their region--especially a private school. Thats unheard of. And by the way, you said you got your ring--which sport? Football...or baseball?