Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Trenton the best against Goodpasture and the rest of the way.

While it was a great game, Trenton fans (not going to classify all because I know there are a few bad apples in every group) were the most classless bunch I've ever seen. First of all, there were three Trenton teenage girls sitting in front of us ON MILAN'S SIDE, and they were screaming at us and mocking anything Milan did. Also, Jobronksi Gilbert got hurt, and a lot of people on Trenton's side were saying "GET OVER IT." I heard this on the Milan side, so I know some Peabody fans had to hear it.

There's no excuse for our secondary play especially that of a certain senior.

Milan obviously played a poor game in the secondary. 2 seniors back there just played their final game ever. I don't know if you played or not but losing that last game is an awful feeling. Sad you would get on here and say something like that about 2 kids who have put their heart into the last 4 years so fans like you and I can go and enjoy the games.

You've got to be kidding me! You are upset over 3 teenage girls? As far as someone saying "GET OVER IT" that could have been directed to somone else.............like a bulldog complaining about something....??? AND I bet you've NEVER heard a Milan supporter direct a negative or "classless" comment to the opponent!

You are right, there are bad apples in EVERY group..........like the one Milan mother that BARKED at me at the Div II Band competition a couple of years ago. I gotta give it to her though, she made the entire crowd laugh!!!!

First of all never bring a the B word into a football forum. Directed at someone else? Not likely. Complaining about something? You're first post on here you're complaining about the announcers.

You've got to be kidding me! You are upset over 3 teenage girls? As far as someone saying "GET OVER IT" that could have been directed to somone else.............like a bulldog complaining about something....??? AND I bet you've NEVER heard a Milan supporter direct a negative or "classless" comment to the opponent!

You are right, there are bad apples in EVERY group..........like the one Milan mother that BARKED at me at the Div II Band competition a couple of years ago. I gotta give it to her though, she made the entire crowd laugh!!!!

Directed at someone else? They yelled it until he got up so I doubt this is a coincidence.

Also, these were girls that were 18-19 using profanity, screaming, etc.. just to mock Milan fans and their players.

Was the barking a direct slap in the face or was it just in good humor? Did she purposely bark at you to show ya up?

If you were an opposing fan, and this happened to you you would be upset.

Milan obviously played a poor game in the secondary. 2 seniors back there just played their final game ever. I don't know if you played or not but losing that last game is an awful feeling. Sad you would get on here and say something like that about 2 kids who have put their heart into the last 4 years so fans like you and I can go and enjoy the games.

I agree with ya ! If you haven't played in "Big Games" & come short as a Senior ...... I can from experience tell you that many years later it still hurts ( 30 + years later) ! So to any Seniors for the Dawgs just look back at the positives in your careers ! Cause a loss .... even as painful as this one is a small price to pay for the life lessons you have learned in 4 years of playing the game !

First of all never bring a the B word into a football forum. Directed at someone else? Not likely. Complaining about something? You're first post on here you're complaining about the announcers.

"B" word? You not fond of BAND? I think Band is a wonderful thing, you shouldn't knock it.

Yes, I complained about the announcers................would you want to listen to a Milan-Peabody game that was being broadcast by a Peabody fan? doubt it.

And if they were using profanity someone should have had them removed......they were just 3 teenage girls. The announcers are grown men. Not that they did a bad job, just that it's hard to listen to a broadcast that is totally for the opposing team. I just think it should be a little more ................ little less one sided that's all. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i'll have to say that no i won't enjoy my crow because as an honest football fan i have eaten my share of it. so no matter how you slice it, dice it or cook it it still stinks. congrats peabdy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

best reply yet. Thank you, although I did absolutely nothing other than cheer them on from my bedroom--listening to the radio. I love K.Harper! He's a fantastic young man, on and off the field! He's a class act all the way around! As a matter of fact, all the top names you hear in Peabody football are classy young men!

thedawg44...............it sounded like one heck of a game! You guys will be back again next year. Always do...year after year.

"B" word? You not fond of BAND? I think Band is a wonderful thing, you shouldn't knock it.

Yes, I complained about the announcers................would you want to listen to a Milan-Peabody game that was being broadcast by a Peabody fan? doubt it.

And if they were using profanity someone should have had them removed......they were just 3 girls.

This is not racist at all so please don't take it that way. Have you ever witnessed African American girls that use the language like they were and doing the things they were doing, to be told to do something? One person told them to please sit down, and they responded "Who do you think you're talking to, my momma doesn't even tell me to sit down." Also, the cops are near the concession stands so I'm stuck in the dilemma of either sitting through or leaving during a close game and risking my seat being taken.