Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

Directed at someone else? They yelled it until he got up so I doubt this is a coincidence.

Also, these were girls that were 18-19 using profanity, screaming, etc.. just to mock Milan fans and their players.

Was the barking a direct slap in the face or was it just in good humor? Did she purposely bark at you to show ya up?

If you were an opposing fan, and this happened to you you would be upset.

The girls should have been ask to leave.

The barking was immature. She was mad, I looked at her because she was making a fool of herself mouthing at someone to sit down. She leaned forward and barked for a good 60 seconds.....was almost foaming at the mouth. It was hilarious though.

Yep, I'd be upset but I know that every school has immature, annoying people that you just have to overlook. Again, if they were using profanity someone should have had them removed from the stadium...or at least from your side. (18-19, yep they are still immature too! but give them no right to do what they did) Please do not judge the Peabody fans by that because for each of those 3 bad ones, there are 100 good ones, I promise!!!! (as it is with the Milan fans because I know SEVERAL!) It's become a great rival.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so much for the showcase of defenses everyone was expecting......I did have one thing right....turn overs made the difference. This is prob. the biggest win in Peabody history......at least since '91. Maybe the best game played in west tn......EVER. I have little doubt the legend of this one will grow for years to come. It lived up to its billing and much, much more.

So what do all the folks who said "Peabody is a one man team" have to say now? This was a great team effort on both sides of the ball, we knew it would be. I thank Milan for what ever they did in the first half of the regular season game, because this TEAM was born at halftime of that one.

It was great to see all the Players from Camden and Huntington on our sideline. Thanks guys!

Congrats to the Milan kids on a great year, and thanks for two awesome games!

Milan truely is the measuring stick of west tn football.....and Peabody just grew 10 feet over night!

On to Goodpasture........Lets get it done. Respect all.......Fear none! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope Trenton the best against Goodpasture and the rest of the way.

While it was a great game, Trenton fans (not going to classify all because I know there are a few bad apples in every group) were the most classless bunch I've ever seen. First of all, there were three Trenton teenage girls sitting in front of us ON MILAN'S SIDE, and they were screaming at us and mocking anything Milan did. Also, Jobronksi Gilbert got hurt, and a lot of people on Trenton's side were saying "GET OVER IT." I heard this on the Milan side, so I know some Peabody fans had to hear it.

I really hope these classless individuals don't represent the majority of Trenton's fans because that was the most unenjoyable enjoyable game I've ever seen due to some classless people.

Like I said, good job Trenton on the great win. Refs made a lot of horrible calls, BUT THAT WAS NOT THE REASON MILAN LOST! There's no excuse for our secondary play especially that of a certain senior.

"BUT THAT WAS NOT THE REASON MILAN LOST! There's no excuse for our secondary play especially that of a certain senior."

Pretty classless.......even for a Milan fan.

what did i tell you devin stayton showed up tonight he accounted for 18 tackles.....forced a fumble,that he also recovered. tamias had over 200 yards and two tds also an interception returned for a td.the offensive line was great so we are not just a one man team every body on the team contributed to the win.

and yes we had two penalties

Peabody loses. Again. They are going to get beat by Milan twice in the same season AGAIN. Just like last year.

Some of these Trenton people amuse me. Trenton is one of those teams that if they get put out friday night they will give out patches to their football players that says STATE QUARTERFINALS. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Don't act like you don't know what im talking about. If that were so for Milan each player would have two or three jackets. Milan has been here, and I highly doubt Coach Morris is going to get put out by Trenton, in the playoffs, being 11-1. Milan wins.

I guess Milan will be giving out those patches now to their players.

"BUT THAT WAS NOT THE REASON MILAN LOST! There's no excuse for our secondary play especially that of a certain senior."

Pretty classless.......even for a Milan fan.

Whoah, I didn't mean to come off as a jerk. Heck, I'm not blaming the kid at all. I just said there's no excuse for what we saw tonight by our secondary at the end. Our DL is what got us beat not that certain senior (sorry I shoulda been clearer not to blame the kid that bad) I was referring to. If anyone was offended by that "certain senior" remark, I apologize.