Hampton v/s Midway

dawgbacker

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of folks are looking ahead to the next round, but dont take the Green Waves lightly. Yeah they are struggling at the QB position, but thats the only place they struggled at. Not sure why people thought they struggled with Harriman, when you lose your QB then you go to your ground game with Harley Davidson and Ray Ray Robinson and eat the clock up. I thought the defense held there own, once they figured what the Blue Devils were doing. It'll be a fight from both Midway and Hampton Friday night. Still think S. Pitt is the team to beat in single A but pulling for the Waves.

I know alot of folks are looking ahead to the next round, but dont take the Green Waves lightly. Yeah they are struggling at the QB position, but thats the only place they struggled at. Not sure why people thought they struggled with Harriman, when you lose your QB then you go to your ground game with Harley Davidson and Ray Ray Robinson and eat the clock up. I thought the defense held there own, once they figured what the Blue Devils were doing. It'll be a fight from both Midway and Hampton Friday night. Still think S. Pitt is the team to beat in single A but pulling for the Waves.

Well a Harley is not that reliable. May-be it wont start friday nite! Could i say fouled plugs! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

WRONG!!! Ask coalfield and oneida how easy it is to get one past our DB's, we have an AWESOME pass defense! Not saying we don't bend a little, but you probably won't break us by passing the ball. Try again.

I wouldnt use oneida as a good measurement of pass def. A backup Quarterback isnt much to rate a defense on...

I hope everyone isn't going to start that Hampton wins in a blowout thing again,everyone has seen what a team without a starting qb can still do,from what i've read midway is a more run oriented team anyways if thats the case I don't think that will effect them too much anyways,don't fall into that trap.I would hate to see the Bulldogs overlooking anybody this far into the playoffs.I say Hampton wins by a touchdown.

WRONG!!! Ask coalfield and oneida how easy it is to get one past our DB's, we have an AWESOME pass defense! Not saying we don't bend a little, but you probably won't break us by passing the ball. Try again.

awful defensive there aren't you? That's my opinion, Prove me wrong me wrong? Coalfield just barely was able to hand off , and Oneida had a 2nd team QB that had No experience , who has Hampton played with a passing Game? Don't try to stir the stink with me, because are good friends from South of the river Doesn't post. I picked you to win by a big margin is that not enough for your in-flatted head, .Why don't you try to be more like your team and trust in their hard work put in each week instead of looking for a argument .

My guess is Hampton will have their hands full. If they can play mistake free football like they did against Coalfield, they could win by a pretty good margin. If they make the little mistakes like they did against Oneida, they might even get beat. This time of year ,little mistates can get you killed. Ibelieve I'd prepare for a 4 quarter contest. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOObULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.