Hampton v/s Midway

dawgbacker

I was going on what u said about Hamptons defense maybe being the best D in the state in 1a . Ecspecially against the run . Im just saying we might get to see that match up . Not saying that Hampton can or cannot stop SP's running game . Just saying that from what ive heard about them and what ive read on here Hampton could have their hands full with SP's backs. Who knows Hampton could shut down everyone they play from here on out. They might not even get to play each other. There is one more game that has to be decided before we get the chance to see. Good luck DAWGS.....................

And South Pitt isn't there yet either You just never know what can happen in a Highschool football game

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo,

Who are some kids to watch and their positions for Hampton? This will save me a call for my preview story.

Hey goosevol,

The kid they call Roop is worth the drive over. I think he is listed at 6'-7", 350lbs. He's legit at that weight and height. I saw him in September and I think he got a bit winded. Played all four quarters last Friday, no problem. Pretty rare at single A.

Yea thats why I said they might not even get 2 play each other. Both teams could lose come Friday. If it happens Id love to get to go. Bout how long of a drive would that be to go to Pirateville.

I really don't know, Ithink its on the other side of Chattanooga.Be a long ride.

Goosevol, Ireally can't give you stats , I really don't keep up with them. I do know that Lunsford has thrown for over 1000 yards , Leading rusher is Dustin Jaynes and he has rushed for over 1000 yards. The 2 leading receivers would be Newburm and Milhorn, not sure how many receptions,yardage or TDs. Not sure who the leading tackler is. Thats about all I can help ypu with. Its just a good solid balanced team. Hope that helps a little. I'm just a fan.

Thanks,

I really don't need stats. Just need the names of a few playmakers. I'll see you Friday.

I just love all the "South Pitt." talk on here, bulletin board material is what the Waves need.

If they need that ,they are in trouble.Hampton,s players and Coaches will be preparing for Midway all week long. I talkked to a feller this evening and he was watching film. Didn't have any South Pitt film to watch. Fans talk about alot of things,has nothing in the world to do with the team. Trust me ,they are preoaring for Midway.