York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

York by 10

DCA barley beat a bad Bledsoe Co. team in the 1st round

DCA did barely beat a bledsoe Co team in the first round you are right. Then what did they do? The answer is hung 42 up the next week. You can not judge a high school game by what teams did the week before. High school football is too much like a rollercoaster from week to week. This game will come down to whoever has the ball last imo.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know York fans, coaches, players!!! DCA is a christian school, so don't be suprised if at some point when they get there, they BREAKDOWN somewhere on the field and PRAY!!! This may be a new concept in those parts, but alot of the schools do this. If they tap your goal post and pray, don't go BALLISTIC!!! Its common to walk the field when the team gets there. The tap of the goal post is in NO WAY disrespect but only to acknowledge that they have reached 1 side of the field then they turn and acknowledge the other end the same way. NEXT TIME, so you don't get confused, maybe we will walk down and slap a player in the face. Naw we wouldn't do that, but it would make you realize that there is in NO WAY any disrespect nor unsportsmanlike manner about the Smith County Team!!! If any the disrespect was from the home team by not letting the boys do there normal routine. I guarentee you that when York comes to Smith County next year that there will be NO hard feelings and thay will be treated in the upmost respect!!! That being said, I'm pulling for the York team this week only because they are a 4 2A opponent!!! I'm sure there are some good kids in the group and I wish them well, but the coach needs a good attitude adjustment!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Someone take his computer away...PLEASE!!!

Ill be cheering for DCA in this one. Dca has a good team but their fans like talking smack. If they beat york they will be punished by alcoa. you know " that public school that recuits"

Why do we need to recruit? There's more than enough talent in Alcoa trust me. You know that guy named Randall Cobb?? He's a pretty good qb and guess where he was born and raised........ALCOA!!! Good luck on Friday

Ill be cheering for DCA in this one. Dca has a good team but their fans like talking smack. If they beat york they will be punished by alcoa. you know " that public school that recuits"

You're a pretty good smack talker yourself!

Come spend some time in Blount County if you want to know what makes true champions, OR spend the rest of your life being a LOSER! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just so you know York fans, coaches, players!!! DCA is a christian school, so don't be suprised if at some point when they get there, they BREAKDOWN somewhere on the field and PRAY!!! This may be a new concept in those parts, but alot of the schools do this. If they tap your goal post and pray, don't go BALLISTIC!!! Its common to walk the field when the team gets there. The tap of the goal post is in NO WAY disrespect but only to acknowledge that they have reached 1 side of the field then they turn and acknowledge the other end the same way. NEXT TIME, so you don't get confused, maybe we will walk down and slap a player in the face. Naw we wouldn't do that, but it would make you realize that there is in NO WAY any disrespect nor unsportsmanlike manner about the Smith County Team!!! If any the disrespect was from the home team by not letting the boys do there normal routine. I guarentee you that when York comes to Smith County next year that there will be NO hard feelings and thay will be treated in the upmost respect!!! That being said, I'm pulling for the York team this week only because they are a 4 2A opponent!!! I'm sure there are some good kids in the group and I wish them well, but the coach needs a good attitude adjustment!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have heard as much as I can stand about York Institute and Jamestown's supposed "prayer-phobia." It is absolute nonsense, made up to salve the wounds of a few distraught Smith County fans.

Enough is enough!

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but Jamestown actually has an affinity for religious expression, prayer or otherwise. How dare you take it upon yourselves to judge the faith of our community! If you value the Word of God as much as you say you value prayer, maybe you would be interested in this: "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." (Romans 2:1) Or how about this one: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." (Matthew 7:1,2). Just some food for thought...

Time for your friendly weather update:

Friday: A few clouds. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Hopefully we can keep the fire-breathing dragon going so we can stay warm.

Otherwise, dress accordingly /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Go Dragons!

Time for your friendly weather update:

Friday: A few clouds. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Hopefully we can keep the fire-breathing dragon going so we can stay warm.

Otherwise, dress accordingly /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Go Dragons!

Since you have been so kind as to offer us the weather and even keep us warm during the game, I assume you would be kind enough to offer us a little advice on maybe where to park, maybe a good local restaurant, and even tell us a little about the stadium.. Is there a visitors side, etc.... Your help would be appreciated.

I did hear that some "nutjob" was on a York vs. DCA thread talking about Alcoa Why? I don't know...that's bad enough but to come on here with that recruiting myth proves that you are not an Alcoa fan but a York hater with not much love for any team, York, DCA or Alcoa for that matter. May the best team win...