Franklin @ Independence...(rematch)

BigDogDaddy

Brentwood won 27-24 in double overtime and rushed 49 times for 200 yards and went 2-6-0 with 56 yards

Franklin rushed 29 times for 103 yards and went 10-17-2 for 97 yards

McCallie won 28-6 and rushed 30 times for 80 yards and went 11-15-2 for 151 yards

Franklin rushed 24 times for 91 yards and went 16-31-3 for 156 yards

Hillsboro tied 14-14 and rushed 22 times for 70 yards and went 7-13-0 for 80 yards

Franklin rushed 35 times for 118 yards and went 12-17-0 for 110 yards

Dickson lost 37-20 and rushed 36 times for 139 yards and went 9-16-0 for 115 yards

Franklin rushed 37 times for 260 yards and went 6-9-1 for 76 yards

Hunters Lane lost 27-6 and rushed 28 times for 60 yards and went 4-16-0 for 107 yards

Franklin rushed 49 times for 320 yards and went 2-9-0 for 28 yards

and finally Indy first time around lost 41-16 rushed 22 times for 67 yards (pettigrew had 21 yards) and went 22-25-2 for 120 yards

Franklin rushed 35 times for 185 yards and went 8-11-0 for 93 yards

Lax, I did not realize how great Franklin's defense was until your post. Looks like a great defensive battle ahead.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Gilligan. Believe it or not I agree with you. I don't care if he throws it with his freaking feet. HELP WANTED: QB Hand Size Analyzer. Qualifications include being a knucklehead with too much time on their hands. Call 800-WHO-CARES...lol.

It's good to be back Spartan Boy...good win over (insert sorry div. II opponent here) today...HA

I'm not analyzing anything....unlike Mr. Aquarius I have a life.

This will be a good game, no doubt. Both teams are talented...you don't make it this far if you aren't. But I will say this to all the Franklin faithfull (rebel yell and fhs###)...keep drinking that koolaid...

dang my sippy cup just broke

flipper=indy22=combos=65=the end

Sorry to burst your bubble Barney, but I'm not combos. I'm a Man!!! I just happen to enjoy analyzing throwing mechanics of quarterbacks and pitchers (baseball). I guess that makes me a "knucklehead". /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I will give you one thing though... I do have too much time on my hands tonight. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Heckman is playing well. So is Independence. So is Franklin. It should be a good game.

Lax, I did not realize how great Franklin's defense was until your post. Looks like a great defensive battle ahead.

should be better than great...franklins D has been on fire lately and the offense has really stepped up the QB even rushed for 2 TDs last night and had like 77 yards rushing im not gunna make a predition yet but i will before friday

I love Dr. Henrie....

I totally agree with you. I think Eubanks will have his team ready to play (as if they need any more motivation) next Friday. He is doing an amazing job in his first year as a HC, it kind of makes you wonder why you never heard him mentioned for coach of the year. He's guided the team through alot of turmoil this year, losing the QB, starting 1-3, but now has them in the quarterfinals. Now that's coaching.

Man I cant wait to walk into Eagle Stadium Friday and watch this game!!! I know the IHS senior lead defense cant wait to put some FHS kids on the ground after hearing about the 41 points all year! I know the FHS D wants to show why they were picked to be best D in state pre-season... This is going to be a hard hitting game

should be better than great...franklins D has been on fire lately and the offense has really stepped up the QB even rushed for 2 TDs last night and had like 77 yards rushing im not gunna make a predition yet but i will before friday

Franklin's D may be on fire, but it seems Indy's O is on another planet. One of them has got to give this Friday.

Franklin's D may be on fire, but it seems Indy's O is on another planet. One of them has got to give this Friday.

Franklins D has been punishing lately and i think by the 4th quarter Indys offense will have been slowed down too much by the Franklin D and Franklin will take it away from there im gunna go ahead and make part of my prediction: franklin by 2 scores