Franklin @ Independence...(rematch)

BigDogDaddy

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklins D has been punishing lately and i think by the 4th quarter Indys offense will have been slowed down too much by the Franklin D and Franklin will take it away from there im gunna go ahead and make part of my prediction: franklin by 2 scores

I'm the exact opposite of you on this, I think the 4th quarter is where the Franklin D starts to wear out and the Indy O pulls away. Should be a good game to watch either way.

Franklins D has been punishing lately and i think by the 4th quarter Indys offense will have been slowed down too much by the Franklin D and Franklin will take it away from there im gunna go ahead and make part of my prediction: franklin by 2 scores

You need a refill..

..am I missing something here??? Has Indy been playing with the Senior girls who won the powder-puff game (although they were pretty dang good)?

Geez guys, I'm gone for an hour and a half and I miss 3 pages of random match equations and everyone apologizing for something.....

To refer to an earlier argument, Smith could have the better arm, but having a mobile QB opens up the entire field, giving the QB lanes that may have not been there in the pocket. That's the big reason for Heckman's success. Rather than trying to force something or throw it away, Heckman can move around or take off. His stats are a result of having more options.

I've been to all FHS games and watched the team advance each game... I've read all the comments.... when I said 'repeat' I was referring to winning, not particularly the identical score... /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Both teams' escalation in ability prove they are more talented than their first meeting.... the game will be hard fought with defensive strategems and offensive aerial and ground assaults both familiar and undisclosed from both teams....

lax4life has it right... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FHS wins.... but maybe by one TD. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Geez guys, I'm gone for an hour and a half and I miss 3 pages of random match equations and everyone apologizing for something.....

To refer to an earlier argument, Smith could have the better arm, but having a mobile QB opens up the entire field, giving the QB lanes that may have not been there in the pocket. That's the big reason for Heckman's success. Rather than trying to force something or throw it away, Heckman can move around or take off. His stats are a result of having more options.

yeah i was just reffering to just throwing, when put in a game situation i would pick heckman hands down. i would also pick smith over many qbs on other teams. either way you want to go indy has two good qbs right now a luxery most teams could only dream of.

I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction now with Indy winning by 10. The defense I've been seeing over the past few weeks just looks impossible to get past. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And garnet, I would love to see another White Out. Hopefully that goes down.

yeah i was just reffering to just throwing, when put in a game situation i would pick heckman hands down. i would also pick smith over many qbs on other teams. either way you want to go indy has two good qbs right now a luxery most teams could only dream of.

Just watch out...the Rebs will bring two good qbs.... yeah, we have that luxury!

I'm going to go ahead and make my prediction now with Indy winning by 10. The defense I've been seeing over the past few weeks just looks impossible to get past. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And garnet, I would love to see another White Out. Hopefully that goes down.

yeah at this point im just gonna give up on postin on this thread im just having too much fun arguing with random people about stupid things.

and JC white out would be tight, but like the first one our latest was weak. "thug life" haha