Harpeth vs. CPA

basktballa12

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

predictions?

This should be a good game! If Zeke gets in foul trouble like I think Harpeth will try and do, then I see Harpeth coming out of this one. If Zeke stays in, I see him slacking off for a few minutes and getting lazy and I still see Harpeth winning. But this should be a good game, and the one at CPA will be even better. For the simple reason that both teams will be hitting there grooves at that time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do not think they have anybody that will be able to gaurd Kevin Giltner, and I think Harpeth's gaurds are deeper than CPA's but they have the post advantage.

This should be a good game! If Zeke gets in foul trouble like I think Harpeth will try and do, then I see Harpeth coming out of this one. If Zeke stays in, I see him slacking off for a few minutes and getting lazy and I still see Harpeth winning. But this should be a good game, and the one at CPA will be even better. For the simple reason that both teams will be hitting there grooves at that time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do not think they have anybody that will be able to gaurd Kevin Giltner, and I think Harpeth's gaurds are deeper than CPA's but they have the post advantage.

You must be kidding about the guard play. Let's just look at the numbers. The three CPA guards Miller, Anderson and Reeves went for over 200 threes last season. All three are returning starters. It is true that Z and everyone else must stay out of foul trouble. That is the danger zone for CPA although they came through it with a win over Livingston Academy on Saturday night.

Oh and by the way. CPA beat Harpeth by 30 this summer. Again it's those silly little numbers that we go by. Giltner is good and will be tough. Should be a good game.

You must be kidding about the guard play. Let's just look at the numbers. The three CPA guards Miller, Anderson and Reeves went for over 200 threes last season. All three are returning starters. It is true that Z and everyone else must stay out of foul trouble. That is the danger zone for CPA although they came through it with a win over Livingston Academy on Saturday night.

Oh and by the way. CPA beat Harpeth by 30 this summer. Again it's those silly little numbers that we go by. Giltner is good and will be tough. Should be a good game.

We shall see!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I would rather have 5 or 6 gaurds rather than 3, but who knows. Good Luck to CPA, I hope you all take Harpeth very lightly.

I'll give credit where credit is due, CPA can shoot very well. And concerning the summer match up...i know that Giltner missed several team camps this summer because he was at AAU tournaments and individual showcases. Not to say that he would have score 30 to even the game but his presence on the court is a HUGE factor for Harpeth's team. CPA is a very talented team. I'm excited to see these two great teams battle it out.

I'll give credit where credit is due, CPA can shoot very well. And concerning the summer match up...i know that Giltner missed several team camps this summer because he was at AAU tournaments and individual showcases. Not to say that he would have score 30 to even the game but his presence on the court is a HUGE factor for Harpeth's team. CPA is a very talented team. I'm excited to see these two great teams battle it out.

Wish I could be there!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We shall see!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I would rather have 5 or 6 gaurds rather than 3, but who knows. Good Luck to CPA, I hope you all take Harpeth very lightly.

CPA will not take Harpeth lightly after loosing to them last year. I say CPA wins by 5.

After seeing Harpeth beat CPA in a very good game the first game at CPA last year, I predicted Harpeth would win at least 20 games and make some noise in the playoffs. They did that.

How many starters does Harpeth have back from last year's team?

THis should be a good game and tough for CPA to win at Harpeth's gym.

After seeing Harpeth beat CPA in a very good game the first game at CPA last year, I predicted Harpeth would win at least 20 games and make some noise in the playoffs. They did that.How many starters does Harpeth have back from last year's team?THis should be a good game and tough for CPA to win at Harpeth's gym.

They return 2 technically, but one rotated in and eventually gained the starting job. There starting line-up will probably be a gaurd oriented squad....Cody FreemanCody HudsonTrey CaruthersTyler CaruthersKevin GiltnerThey will most likely be running the floor with you, and hoping you can not stay with them. They are a very good shooting team just like CPA, and they will be spreading it out. Good Luck to both teams.

After seeing Harpeth beat CPA in a very good game the first game at CPA last year, I predicted Harpeth would win at least 20 games and make some noise in the playoffs. They did that.How many starters does Harpeth have back from last year's team?THis should be a good game and tough for CPA to win at Harpeth's gym.

They return 2 technically, but one rotated in and eventually gained the starting job. There starting line-up will probably be a gaurd oriented squad....Cody FreemanCody HudsonTrey CaruthersTyler CaruthersKevin GiltnerThey will most likely be running the floor with you, and hoping you can not stay with them. They are a very good shooting team just like CPA, and they will be spreading it out. Good Luck to both teams.