Best game in Middle Tennessee

mikey65

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be in Mcminnville for Thanksgiving and want to know what game I should go to.

Not sure how far Mcminnville is, but if you could get to the Spring hill area for the IHS-FHS game, that should be a good one. Both teams are playing out of their mind, with I believe 8 game win streaks, and oh yeah, they are huge rivals. The stadium should be packed with fans from both sides.

Not sure how far Mcminnville is, but if you could get to the Spring hill area for the IHS-FHS game, that should be a good one. Both teams are playing out of their mind, with I believe 8 game win streaks, and oh yeah, they are huge rivals. The stadium should be packed with fans from both sides.

Mcminnville is in Warren County, pretty close to Murfreesboro.

I was thinking either of those or South Pittsburg.

yea, i know SP is a good team but arent they 1A? if you wanna see a LOT of outstanding athletes then MHS/HHS is the game to see. Maplewood has a very exciting QB, good TE, good RB (not sure if he's healthy), and some players on defense (very fast). Hillsboro has a 10th grade QB that is really coming into his own, incredible RB who has at least 1 D1 offer, 3 phenomenal WRs, and the fastest defense in the state if i do say so myself.

they already played once this year (HHS won, 27-14), so maplewood is gonna bring the heat.

yea, i know SP is a good team but arent they 1A? if you wanna see a LOT of outstanding athletes then MHS/HHS is the game to see. Maplewood has a very exciting QB, good TE, good RB (not sure if he's healthy), and some players on defense (very fast). Hillsboro has a 10th grade QB that is really coming into his own, incredible RB who has at least 1 D1 offer, 3 phenomenal WRs, and the fastest defense in the state if i do say so myself.

they already played once this year (HHS won, 27-14), so maplewood is gonna bring the heat.

Once you get this far into the playoffs you're going to see good football regardless of classification. Alcoa is the best example of that.