5 Rivers Conference All Conference Players

justafan12345

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we could just elect all the players from the VHS squad! What an outstanding group of young men on and off the field, but I know thats not possible so:

OFFENSE:

#7, #32, #12, #3

The entire O-Line should be considered but this one is a tough call so I'll let it stand at that.

DEFENSE:

#64, #19, #45, #22

I can't remember numbers and names of other players in the conf. we played but there are 3 guys that stand out to me from last weeks game.

#7 (probably the best running back in our conference)

#70 & #74 on the O-Line (dominating blockers)

So...Who is the best players in this conference?!? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

LB from M-East #36 is very good. Barner-G'ville, Masters-Boone, Cradic-Vol, LB from Vol. is very good too.

anyway...

QB- Cradic: Vol., guy from west don't know his name though.

RB- Barner: G'ville, Barlow: Vol., Golforth: Mo West.

WR- Moneymaker: G'ville, Mays: Vol., Watterson: Vol., Bennett: Vol.

FB- Tyler Carter: Cherokee., David Mowell: Vol.

O-line: Vol. G'Ville and West should all get looks.

thats just a few names i thought i'd throw out there for the offensive side of the ball.

LB from M-East #36 is very good. Barner-G'ville, Masters-Boone, Cradic-Vol, LB from Vol. is very good too.

#36 is Knight and he is good and made all conference last year but let me say this. They named like 40+ guys all con. last year. It is too easy to get the honor if you ask me. I think 24 guys should make it and that is it .

The only player from east that I would name with no doubts would be #6 Nick Taylor and maybe #55 Pat Johnson.