Marion County

DelTavian

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be hard for my Beloved Warriors to find a head coach that will want to come there. It appears the administration crumbled from pressure of a couple of players parents. Too bad Coach Evans wasn't given a fair shot. It's obvious the program was headed in the right direction. Two seasons isn't enough time to get the program into contentions for state championships. Sure would be nice to have one of the Bargers for the new coach but surely they have more sense than to take the job if offered. I heard a rumor today that the coach will be named early next week. This could be real interesting before it's all said and done especially if the rumor is true. Del, I tried my best to be nice. Hope I didn't go too far. Good luck in the Grundy County coaching search. Your team deserves a winning program just like Marion's does. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think it will be hard for my Beloved Warriors to find a head coach that will want to come there. It appears the administration crumbled from pressure of a couple of players parents. Too bad Coach Evans wasn't given a fair shot. It's obvious the program was headed in the right direction. Two seasons isn't enough time to get the program into contentions for state championships. Sure would be nice to have one of the Bargers for the new coach but surely they have more sense than to take the job if offered. I heard a rumor today that the coach will be named early next week. This could be real interesting before it's all said and done especially if the rumor is true. Del, I tried my best to be nice. Hope I didn't go too far. Good luck in the Grundy County coaching search. Your team deserves a winning program just like Marion's does. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i think he was given more than a fair shot he coached here two years of those two years his record was 4-6 and 5-6 not good after we had went 7-4 and 7-5 record the two years before he didn't come here to turn the program around as he stated in the chatt times this program was on its way back up but he shot it back in the ground where it was when Tim Taylor aka "the milkman"was here I'm sorry i like Jason as a guy but not as a coach he made dumb decisions all year an thats why he is going thats the bottom line

i think he was given more than a fair shot he coached here two years of those two years his record was 4-6 and 5-6 not good after we had went 7-4 and 7-5 record the two years before he didn't come here to turn the program around as he stated in the chatt times this program was on its way back up but he shot it back in the ground where it was when Tim Taylor aka "the milkman"was here I'm sorry i like Jason as a guy but not as a coach he made dumb decisions all year an thats why he is going thats the bottom line

Actually he Coached 2 football seasons and only was allowed to have 1 Spring Practice session with these kids... THATS UNHEARD OF EVEN AT ALABAMA... He also had the duty of finding someone to replace a 1,000 yard rusher, a tought starting QB (who put those 7 win teams on his back and basically carried them). I've played for both Taylor and Jason and I can assure you.... Jason is lightyears ahead of Taylor.....

What I found hilarious about this WHOLE situation is that a team that was relatively young in his first year and went 4-6 improved to 5-5 in his second season... THEY ACTUALLY GOT BETTER, and you guys complain... WOW. You won't ever get anyone to come in here and build a winning team if you expect them to do it in 1 an 1/2 years..

What I found hilarious about this WHOLE situation is that a team that was relatively young in his first year and went 4-6 improved to 5-5 in his second season... THEY ACTUALLY GOT BETTER, and you guys complain... WOW. You won't ever get anyone to come in here and build a winning team if you expect them to do it in 1 an 1/2 years..

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Too bad only people on the outside now see that.

whats milkman mean?

Actually, truth be told, if you look at the schedule, they didn't improve. This year we loaded our schedule with the likes of Cannon Co. and taft to go along with the usuall wins Whitwell, Grundy and Sequatchie. You can't say that they got better just because of the record says they did. The foundation was laid after the Taylor debacle when coach pruitt was here. He flat turned it around in one year, and in his second year they won their first playoff game in a decade. Too bad he left us to go back home. Jason may be a good coach in the future, he just wasn't the right fit for marion right now. Good luck to Jason in the future.

I think the head football coach is already on staff. He was brought there for a purpose. That is why the decision will be made quickly Umpire. This will explain what I am talking about.

If you are talking about coach Boeck, I think that he will have to give up his position as assistant principal at MCHS. I am not real sure that coach beck would want to do that for the headache and pressure that the community puts on the football coaches.