Commandos vs Kenwood/FRA

rigger101

O and we didnt have a 103 so add that on there too! Like i said we will see hhs again this year and we will see what happens.

Hope you have all your guys before the Clarksville match... wouldn't want to hear any more excuses..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but notice no Kenwood posters are on here saying anything about the match except for the guy making excuses.

Also something I noticed: their 285 and 119 starters weren't there? Aren't those two of their best? Seems to me like they wanted to be in a position to make excuses if they lost. Father Ryan did it one year, saying they lost to CHS because they had put in all of their JV. My apologies for the accusations if the two are still tied up in football, but these actions seem a little suspect to me.

Congratulations to Hendersonville, seems like you guys might have a pretty good year.

i didnt think you were allowed to jump more than two weight classes up from the weight you weighed in with. props to the guy who did the bump and won.

You have to remember about the weight loss rule since certification. I'm not sure what he weighs currently but the Commando Coach plays by the rules. He proved that last year.

If my memory serves me correctly we gave KHS a good match last year without are starting 152. KHS has a great coach and some good wrestlers. I didn't see any of the Commando faithful getting excited on here, I just reported the scores.

We have 8 or 9 returning grapplers who have all been to state. We are not a Bradley Cen or SD or Father Ryan.

However, this Team has at least 7 young men who could start for any program. If we can keep the rest of the team healthy it could be a fun year. I'm not sure why KHS would have kept all their starters out but don't take anything away form the 2007 Region 8 Champs they earned the win.

In 2004 Greenback beat a 7 time region championship team that finsihed 4th in the state. It's just a match but a win is a win.

Good Luck to Kenwood in their chase for a Regional Championship! We use to live 2 blocks from Kenwood in the early 90's. So I pull for the Army Brats every time!

Happy Thanksgiving /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

hey just to let u guys know we lost. there are no exsuces we werent ready int ime for them. so no excuses. ok so we lost no buddy really care. we have to pick are selfs up and be ready for nexts time. and i hope we will be. i know ill always be ready but to our team im looking forward to see how our new guys adapt and get back in it. so good job camandos and good luck, hopefully well be ready nexts time. and any kenwood guys on here dont make excuses were not that type of team.

hey just to let u guys know we lost. there are no exsuces we werent ready int ime for them. so no excuses. ok so we lost no buddy really care. we have to pick are selfs up and be ready for nexts time. and i hope we will be. i know ill always be ready but to our team im looking forward to see how our new guys adapt and get back in it. so good job camandos and good luck, hopefully well be ready nexts time. and any kenwood guys on here dont make excuses were not that type of team.

Good post and good luck this year Kenwood. I'm sure you'll be ready next time like you always seem to be.

I'm not making excuses i'm just stating the facts! They didnt start because kenwoods heavy weight couldnt get down because of the hydration test we didnt have a 103! Our 119 wasnt there and their 71 didnt have his transcript papers from his old school. I'm not making any excuses. I give hhs props. But once kenwood gets their line up right they should be set!

I'm not making excuses i'm just stating the facts! They didnt start because kenwoods heavy weight couldnt get down because of the hydration test we didnt have a 103! Our 119 wasnt there and their 71 didnt have his transcript papers from his old school. I'm not making any excuses. I give hhs props. But once kenwood gets their line up right they should be set!

i don't know how many more times you guys can keep saying this. i think i might start counting just to keep stats.

Maybe you should look up the definition of 'excuse' then, because you sure were throwing some around. If you hadn't been making excuses you wouldn't have said anything, or you simply would have manned up and congratulated HHS on the win. But you didn't, you immediately started giving reasons why Kenwood lost when they should have won. Sounds an awful lot like making excuses to me.

My respect to bigdaddy, what you said took a lot of cajones.

I'd put money on beastem17 being a Kenwood wrestler. I'm gad you're excited about your team, but speaking from personal experience (I was guilty of similar CoachT posting in my day), focus on your training and not on what a bunch of has-beens have to say. You'll live longer and be a better wrestler.

Good luck to both teams, let's show 'em what Middle Tennessee wrestling is all about.

hey kenwood wrestlers. please stop posting stuff about how we lost. i had other teams thinking were making excuses. ok. lets just show them how we bounce back.we lost far and squre. not all of our faults. but i do agree we are making alot of excuses. its not good. lets shut up and start doing the right thing and start training harder and make sure nexts time we dont get are buts handed to us. and it really dont matter who we didnt have. were a team we need everyone even jv.they step in a varstiy position then they are varsity. so people who think just because we lost because of jv is wrong. they got there spot so that was the best we had. so no more posting on what we could of done and lets post what were going to start doing. thank you.

Maybe you should look up the definition of 'excuse' then, because you sure were throwing some around. If you hadn't been making excuses you wouldn't have said anything, or you simply would have manned up and congratulated HHS on the win. But you didn't, you immediately started giving reasons why Kenwood lost when they should have won. Sounds an awful lot like making excuses to me.

My respect to bigdaddy, what you said took a lot of cajones.

I'd put money on beastem17 being a Kenwood wrestler. I'm gad you're excited about your team, but speaking from personal experience (I was guilty of similar CoachT posting in my day), focus on your training and not on what a bunch of has-beens have to say. You'll live longer and be a better wrestler.

Good luck to both teams, let's show 'em what Middle Tennessee wrestling is all about.

your definition is right on i bleed purple and gold...and let it go until you meet again...this should be read by all coach T users before each wrestling season /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />