Enrollments/Classifications

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eaglefan86,

Please explain the legality of slander and the recoverable damages associated with slander?. I love slander accusations on message boards! I am gonna sue you for a zillion dollars!!

Could care a less myself. Little inside dig for "The Genius". So you don't have to read a bunch of posts, he accused someone because they called him a donkey. Said something very hurtful about him.

So do you agree with him that Maryville has to cheat to be successful?

Could care a less myself. Little inside dig for "The Genius". So you don't have to read a bunch of posts, he accused someone because they called a donkey. Said something very hurtful about him.

So do you agree with him that Maryville has to cheat to be successful?

I never said Maryvile had to cheat to be successful they do not, Quarles is one of the most respectable people in football and is hands down the best coach in the state. As long as he is at the helm I do not see them losing any time in the near future. Now what I did say that you are misconstruing is that Maryvile has a great deal of clout in the division of classifications.

I never said Maryvile had to cheat to be successful they do not, Quarles is one of the most respectable people in football and is hands down the best coach in the state. As long as he is at the helm I do not see them losing any time in the near future. Now what I did say that you are miscontruing is that Maryvile has a great deal of clout in the division of classifications.

I wouldn't say "hands down the best coach in the state".. It would be better to say. Coach Q. is one of the best in the state. ( IMO; he is one of the best, and has a great deal of respect, but not THE BEST). There are way too many great coaches at different programs, and levels/classifications in prep football, what ever you want to call it.

I never said Maryvile had to cheat to be successful they do not, Quarles is one of the most respectable people in football and is hands down the best coach in the state. As long as he is at the helm I do not see them losing any time in the near future. Now what I did say that you are miscontruing is that Maryvile has a great deal of clout in the division of classifications.

So, you're saying they do cheat just don't have to cheat to be successful. Interesting!!!!!

Your words not mine.

I never said Maryvile had to cheat to be successful they do not, Quarles is one of the most respectable people in football and is hands down the best coach in the state. As long as he is at the helm I do not see them losing any time in the near future. Now what I did say that you are misconstruing is that Maryvile has a great deal of clout in the division of classifications.

The good people of Trousdale County and the remainder of 1a and 3a would have something to say about that. Coach Clint Satterfield of Trousdale County would match up rather well aganist Coach Quarles. Obviously Maryville would have more talent, but I would testify to the fact that noone does more with less than Clint. Ask the DCA's, South Pitts, CPAs and FRAs of the 90's. Not saying he is better, but to make a blanket statement that he is "hands down the best coach" is assuming a little much. By the way, we play with home grown boys, we don't have to recruit.

Hey genius. You need to take in consideration the schools that choose to move up. Enrollments change at a lot of schools daily. The classifications were for 4 years the last time set. (unless enrollment changed by 20% after 2) GP yesterday, Maryville today!!!!! You actually think Maryville can't compete in 5a? Like how you accuse teams of being racist, cheaters, or both. I challenge all posters to their thoughts about Genius' claim that Maryville has to resort to cheating to be successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Genius, you have definitely slandered someone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that Maryville wont dominate like they do in 5A. They wouldnt be 15-0 every year. Look at half the teams they play, It aint like that in 5A. They would make the play offs but they wouldnt dominate.

Doog

I know for a fact that Maryville wont dominate like they do in 5A. They wouldnt be 15-0 every year. Look at half the teams they play, It aint like that in 5A. They would make the play offs but they wouldnt dominate.

Doog

at Alcoa W 42 14

2 07-Sep-07 at Clinton ® W 35 7

3 14-Sep-07 Heritage W 42 6

4 21-Sep-07 Powell ® W 34 7

5 28-Sep-07 at William Blount W 20 19

6 05-Oct-07 at Knoxville Central ® W 24 7

7 12-Oct-07 Knoxville West ® W 35 21

8 19-Oct-07 at South Doyle ® W 38 0

9 26-Oct-07 Knoxville Halls ® W 38 30

10 02-Nov-07 Lenoir City ® W 34 7

11 09-Nov-07 Rhea County W 42 18