Bolivar vs Dyer County 11/24/07

StayStrong

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this was be showcase of alot of talent. Maybe Class AA State Championship game in Murfreesboro. If that is the case then I am taking Bolivar. Matter of fact I am taking Bolivar no matter what the case maybe. Good Luck to the both teams!!!

Haven't seen either team play since last season. Bolivar is going to be a very tough team to beat. I have heard a lot on Dyer county, but I am taking Bolivar in a close one.

Im going with Bolivar by 8.Should be a fast pace game with both teams pressing full court.Giving Bolivar the edge with a lot more scorers with Chris Reaves,Jeremy Rhodes,Ricky Tisdale,and Monterio Crisp.

I don't think Monterio plays in this game (football).

I think the difference in this game will be Jeremy Rhodes. I don't know that Dyer Co has an answer for him. The kid seems really focused on his senior year. He got a ring as a freshman and desperately wants another one.

However, Dyer got challenged against Covington and will be up for this game. Bolivar plays Ripley on Friday so that is the team that they should be thinking about now. (The next game is always the most important game.) THEN, Dyer Co, GET READY.

Dyer Co. will take this one by 7...should be a heck of a team...Hopefully Bolivar won't complain about the refs like Dyer Co. did just last week...Win like a champ, lose like a champ...With Monterio being out due to football I have to go with the Choctaws...Bolivar does have Chris Reaves and Jeremy Rhodes but Dyer Co. can answer back with Justin Blake, Dejuan Taylor, and CJ Crittendon...Good Luck to both teams in this one

P.S.....Choctaw fans, why don't you show the fan support for the girls like you do the guys...I've noticed it on here and at your basketball games..

Dyer Co. will take this one by 7...should be a heck of a team...Hopefully Bolivar won't complain about the refs like Dyer Co. did just last week...Win like a champ, lose like a champ...With Monterio being out due to football I have to go with the Choctaws...Bolivar does have Chris Reaves and Jeremy Rhodes but Dyer Co. can answer back with Justin Blake, Dejuan Taylor, and CJ Crittendon...Good Luck to both teams in this one

P.S.....Choctaw fans, why don't you show the fan support for the girls like you do the guys...I've noticed it on here and at your basketball games..

Were you at the Liberty game? Don't think so. We do show support for our girls too, thanks.

lol, not at any of the games I went to last year and at this years jambo and YES I did go to more than one Dyer Co. girls/boys basketball games!!! Fan support is much better for the guys than the girls..

For someone with a screen name like GCPioneer, you sure show a lot of interest in Dyer County and what is going on in the DC sports world. Whats up? Why are you not supporting your Pioneers instead of going to all the DC games? And then to question our team support? Are you a Choctaw wanna be? lol