Andre Sterling

braves4life

How many people think Andre will break the single season rushing record this year?? He is only 380 yards away right now and if Farragut should beat bearden this week, i'd say he has the record in the bag. Now, hypothetically speaking, if he does, where would you rank him among the best players to ever come out of tennessee?? Everybody knows Dennis Rogan's name, but Andre has more yards through 12 games than Dennis had in 15 games last season. And Andre is in 5A not 3A. (or is Fulton in 4A, im not sure). So where do you think Andre ranks as of now all time, and why do you think he is pretty underrated for a running back of his caliber?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people think Andre will break the single season rushing record this year?? He is only 380 yards away right now and if Farragut should beat bearden this week, i'd say he has the record in the bag. Now, hypothetically speaking, if he does, where would you rank him among the best players to ever come out of tennessee?? Everybody knows Dennis Rogan's name, but Andre has more yards through 12 games than Dennis had in 15 games last season. And Andre is in 5A not 3A. (or is Fulton in 4A, im not sure). So where do you think Andre ranks as of now all time, and why do you think he is pretty underrated for a running back of his caliber?

He is the best HS running back I have ever seen, but Rogan did not display the T.O. attitude on the field like Sterling does. I wonder if anyone has told Andre it takes away from the abilities because programs don't want to deal with it.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I've seen the kid play almost every game the last two seasons, and i've yet to hear one person on this board talk about how he has had ppl go at him out of bounds or the ooltlewah game where they tackled him 10 yards out of bounds and tried to fight him. It seems a bit odd that the ppl who complain about this kids attitude neglect to mention was is being said to him.

HE WOULDNT EVEN SHAKE HANDS AFTERTHE OOLTEWAH GAME.DONT KNOW WHY,HE RAN HIS MOUTH AS MUCH AS HE DID THE BALL,GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND JUST PLAY BALL

you just proved my point with this post...why not mention what the ooltewah defense did during the game, i won't sit here and say that farragut is 100% innocent and everyone else is making this stuff up, but why single out 1 team or 1 kid. anyone who plays sports knows that players from both teams will run their mouth, some more than others.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I've seen the kid play almost every game the last two seasons, and i've yet to hear one person on this board talk about how he has had ppl go at him out of bounds or the ooltlewah game where they tackled him 10 yards out of bounds and tried to fight him. It seems a bit odd that the ppl who complain about this kids attitude neglect to mention was is being said to him.

So he is the only one to hear these things? Thats why he acts this way? Rogan didn't.

1st off, do you have 1st hand knowledge that he trash talks? 2nd- if you're gonna talk about someone or something tell the whole story not just bits and pieces to suit your argument. and you still didn't answer my ? about the ooltewah game- and no, i've never heard this about rogan, but ppl were quick to say he wasn't smart enough to make into school and guess what he did. if you are a good athlete ppl will find something to knock on you for, that's my only point.

I actually play at Farragut and the answer is yes 'dre does run his mouth, but no more than bearden or william blount players. The reason he gets so much attention is because he's amazing. I go out on the field and block for him every Friday and get a first hand account, and trust me the stuff he says and does pales in comparison to the crap some of the teams we play do.

Ok, Andre runs his mouth. Cool. He's a very competitive person.. thats some of the reason he is so good. i dont care what you think, he does NOT act like T.O. When he scores, he tosses the ball to the ref and goes to the sideline. Watch the clips on farragutfootball.com and you will see. The Ooltewah game was nothing, he got hit very late and they should of thrown those thugs out of the game. ooltewahs players were a bunch of punks, and im sure the guy above me can attest to that. i mean, we were kneeling the ball and their guy came through way late and knocked Zallen down. everyone needs to stop hating on him. this thread is about how good he is among the best of all time. dont bring your garbage in hear tryin to hate on Andre for no reason

Ok, Andre runs his mouth. Cool. He's a very competitive person.. thats some of the reason he is so good. i dont care what you think, he does NOT act like T.O. When he scores, he tosses the ball to the ref and goes to the sideline. Watch the clips on farragutfootball.com and you will see. The Ooltewah game was nothing, he got hit very late and they should of thrown those thugs out of the game. ooltewahs players were a bunch of punks, and im sure the guy above me can attest to that. i mean, we were kneeling the ball and their guy came through way late and knocked Zallen down. everyone needs to stop hating on him. this thread is about how good he is among the best of all time. dont bring your garbage in hear tryin to hate on Andre for no reason

Settle down. I love watching him play and think he is incredibly talented. The question is why he is not getting the attention from wherever. You can't run by opposing sidelines shaking your head and face in front of the people who watching his ability to play at the next level.....without the opposing team doing anything to provoke it. He is the the best running back being the least recruited.....no accident.