best home court advantage in east tn

orangecrush08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the exception of last year (don't know why but we were uncharacteristically vulnerable at home) the Patriots when playing on East Third Street are pretty formidable! We had not lost to a single a team in years (Grace was the only team the previous year, we beat Temple and everyone else.). We have only lost to three single a teams ever at East Third and each of those teams only did it once (City, Grace x 2, and Temple). When it gets rockin' it is a tough place and we have great fans!

thats right, but see nobody will give CSAS the credit because CSAS has always been at the bottom of everyones list, they hate thats all it is, when you have prior students traveling to away games on a regular basis and home games are packed out everygame with a gym that will hold a hand dozen, thats whats up! dont mess with them

Well who has the best home court advantage in east TN?

I have been to alot of places to watch high school basket ball and i have to say Science Hill has the toughest place to play I have seen, it's hot, it feels like they turn the heat up as hot as it goes, and not only the student section is crazy but the parents are loud as well. I went to the Science Hill and Greenville game last year and it was the loudest high school game i have ever been to. It would be great to have that kind of home court atvantage for everyone but the toppers do it better than anyone i have ever seen.

I would have to say Tennessee High has the best in NET. The student section is wild and gives any oppenent fits. Just ask DB and SHHS about districts last year /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> . One other thing I might add is that they are respectful in doing so. They are not like the Central fans who try to start fights with opposing fans after the game. THS is the best and is doing so in a very respectful manner. So in case you havent picked up on it lol...I say THS

Thats fine to say that about sh and db in district, but who were the two teams to advance from regionals? not Tenn High

You are right, Maryville brings in a HUGE student section....but they do not say a single word the entire game. In both of my experiences of watching games at Maryville, their student section stood up for the first half, and then most of them left before the 3rd quarter was over. Lame. Anyway, my vote for best student section would have to go to Karns or Oak Ridge, both bring a lot of people to their games who actually make noise.

unicoi def has one of the best home courts... they havent lost thier in confrence in 3 years... lost to Science hill at home but by 5... but thier student section is huge to... but the loudest game ive been to was chuckey doak vs south greene at chuckey doak... it was intense if the fans of cdhs would be into it...it would be the loudest gym in the confrenece...

unicoi def has one of the best home courts... they havent lost thier in confrence in 3 years... lost to Science hill at home but by 5... but thier student section is huge to... but the loudest game ive been to was chuckey doak vs south greene at chuckey doak... it was intense if the fans of cdhs would be into it...it would be the loudest gym in the confrenece...

they lost to science hill so your 2nd statement was pointless to make. i went to the game vs. sh and was not impressed in the crowd, it was not very loud and i dont like the lay out in the gym. go the the sh db game this friday, there will be two very large and very loud student sections.

• 5 weeks later...

Unicoi has the best student section in the confrence by far. i don't know about all of east Tennessee but it looks good. we hung with science hill when we were only about a twenty point underdog and i think that has a lot to do with the student section. i might be bias but we show up big to be such a small school. oh how bout them longhorns?

Well who has the best home court advantage in east TN?

last night it was round two of the region matchup between CSAS and Temple high school it was a the same single A state championship again, the gym denied people to come in it was so packed!

temple only brought maybe 15 students and parents came, CSAS brought around 100 students who rocked the gym all night, Temple as well as other teams know that playing on East third st. is not only tough; its deafening!!!