best home court advantage in east tn

orangecrush08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends historiclly hard to play then yes.. close games last year yes... blowouts and easily beaten no

Yeah there weren't any loses by 29 (Oak Ridge 61-32) or by 19 (Greeneville 65-46) or 25 (Farragut 63-38) or 19 (Halls 57-38).. yeah those didn't happen..

you did get one thing right though.. Those were some good teams... I still laugh every now and then about when yall were at Farragut for the HoF game and you started chanting something like wait til next time because all your players were out.. then the next time.. at Clinton Farragut went in there and won by 25.. only 4 less than when the starters didn't play.. fun times fun times..

Yeah there weren't any loses by 29 (Oak Ridge 61-32) or by 19 (Greeneville 65-46) or 25 (Farragut 63-38) or 19 (Halls 57-38).. yeah those didn't happen..

you did get one thing right though.. Those were some good teams... I still laugh every now and then about when yall were at Farragut for the HoF game and you started chanting something like wait til next time because all your players were out.. then the next time.. at Clinton Farragut went in there and won by 25.. only 4 less than when the starters didn't play.. fun times fun times..

ok that was one year... can you name another year ... that clinton lost those kind of games at home... i dont think you can ... one year... historicly they are tough to play at