best home court advantage in east tn

orangecrush08

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who has the best home court advantage in east TN?

No question, it is McMinn Central!! A large crowd every night, Students have their own section where they stand the entire game. Students "paint up" EVERY game too!! Pep Band, a Dance Team that is second to none in the state, it doesn't get any better that this!! Ask anyone that comes to the "Charger Dome", they will tell you the same!

depends historiclly hard to play then yes.. close games last year yes... blowouts and easily beaten no

The close games is where a good home court advantage should come into effect.

I would say Dobyns Bennett has a home court advantage unique to most in east Tennessee. My saying so isn't necessarily because I am an Indian supporter, or because of the student sections or crowd noise, but simply because of the dome. The arena is very open, the ceilings are high, shot judgement is difficult.

Hear, Hear! and the court seems like an NBA court: it feels GIGANTIC

The close games is where a good home court advantage should come into effect.Hear, Hear! and the court seems like an NBA court: it feels GIGANTIC

I concur Snowman. This gym looks like it flew in here from Atlanta and plopped down in the middle of Kingsport. Outstanding facility, vocal but respectful fans, tasty concessions. This arena has it all. AND Sylvester to boot!

Can't believe nobody mentioned Bradley County only been there once for the Sub-State

last year but that was one of the best atmospheres I have ever watched a high school game

in. Strange gym compared to the ones we play in around Middle Tn. and a great crowd that nite

dont know that it is always like that? Would love to have a round 2 this year in White County

at Roy Sewell Gym with a /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> house full of Roy's Rowdys!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would say Clinton but they arent very good. So im going with Farragut because we dont lose.

Just because Clinton is having trouble putting it all together, doesnt mean there student section cant harass the other team...clinton is always a hard place to play. they stand behind their team no matter how good they r.

And as far as the best home court advantage...its got to be Oak Ridge if they are even half as good as they were during the Clinton game.