ANY THOUGHTS ON COOKEVILLE@JACKSON COUNTY FRIDAY

BBALLDAD12

Those same 5'5" and 5'8" girls that were shooting the 3 ball were also guarding the big girls for Cookeville on the other end. JC uses their size well and are super quick on defense. Cookeville got behind them a few times and scored ease baskets but not enough to make a difference in the game. Cookeville also had a hard time with JC press. Coach Brown is very good at getting the most out of the girls. (Side note-- L.Leonard wanted the ball last night. Her right arm must be tired from holding it up asking for the ball so long. Just think what a weapon they have inside if they decide to use her)

Is this the Leonard that played for RBS last year?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is a AAA school with over 2000 students. JC is a A school with less than 500. Move ins or not...Cookeville shoudn't have any trouble beating a A school.

Poor Jackson County with only 500 students and they are playing in a classification that everybody else has between 100-200 students. Tell me why they cant win a Gold Ball? It puzzles me how teams like Gleason can hold powerful Jackson County to 2 field goals in a game. Unbelievable.

Cookeville could have been in the game if Helton wasnt in foul trouble... at Cookeville it will be closer, JC by 7. Misti Maxwell could sneak in the Miss Basketball talks, she has played great in every game.

I know you Jackson County fans think Jackson County can have all 3 Miss Basketball nominees but it aint going to happen.

now tell me that cokeville nor white co. has no move ins playing , i know but thats differant isn't it

I don't know about Cookeville, but all of White County's girls have attended WC schools since Kindergarten. Just because JC is getting other teams best players so they can win games doesn't mean other schools are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

now tell me that cokeville nor white co. has no move ins playing , i know but thats differant isn't it

Cookeville doesn't have any transfer girls playing for them. They haven't had a move in girl since Cara Reed played for them several years ago. Jackson Co. has a very good team and really outplayed Cookeville. Cookeville will get it together as a team and show alot of people what their made of. Their freshmen guard will be site to see when she gets over her jitters and just plays her game. She can truly be one of the best players to come out of Cookeville High School

Cookeville is a AAA school with over 2000 students. JC is a A school with less than 500. Move ins or not...Cookeville shoudn't have any trouble beating a A school.

Yes, Cookeville is a AAA school, which means there are more sports for the students to choose from there. The athletic ability is spread out among the other sports. Basketball is not every girls life at Cookeville. Like I said, Jackson Co. has a very good team. But when Cookeville gets it all together, they will be just fine. You don't beat Shelbyville by 13 with Helton in foul trouble and not have a pretty good team!!!!