Obion vs Marshall

shpshter93

Okay so the fan poll has Obion ranked in the top 5, last years runner up in class AA Marshall county returns all starters and is not thought much of in the Fan poll, somewhere in the lower 20. I pick Marshall by 20. Marshall will use the two laurens to blow Obion County out. DO you agree or disagree and Why?

This game should cost extra! is it a post season final?

Game is in Columbia

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me Coffee County and Culleoka AINT Obion Central....

And Clarksville NE at 1-3 on the year aint no Marshall County.

NE @ 1-3 is a heckuva lot better than Coffee County and Culleoka....NE was 1-0 with their star player Williams and 0-2 without her when she didn't make the trip to Memphis....The Lady Rebels beat them with her and will win this one...

This will be game of two of the best teams in the Region. But unlike Clarksville NE, Marshall County's team doesn't depend on just one player to be the star. They are a very balanced team, with all of the players being able to contribute. Regarding Coffee County and Culleoka games, during the Coffee County game, the starters didn't play the 2nd half and during the Culleoa game, starters were taken out at the middle of the 2nd quarter. Its not who you play but how well you play. Remember, this is just November, and no gold balls are given in November, and its a whole new ball game in March. As to the outcome of this game, the best team on this day will win. This game will give both teams a chance to see what the other team has. But please don't bash either team, because these ladies are some of the best players in the state and they all deserve respect. Best of luck to all the players.

flower: MCHS Tigerettes - play hard, and believe that you can reach the stars - you proved it last year!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well a BIG win yesterday by OC. Now today, another tough one with Marshall Co. This should be a good one, as both teams are playing well EARLY in the season. Don't read more into this game than should be though, it is November!!!! But having said that, I'll say OC wins this one by around 10.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf  
    • The administration took the path of backing the coach and whispering to people that the kid was a problem. The reality is that the kid was never a problem on a team or classroom. The player says she has witnessed who back her not saying the f-word.  Why did the coach make that story up and other stories? I am not Sigmund Freud and do not have an answer for the ex=-coach's behavior..