Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

If DCA can throw the ball then it will be a long night for the Tornadoes unless Cobb plays more defense. he is by far our best db and we will need him to make plays on both sides of the ball. Alcoa is used to being in these types of games and knows what's at stake if they win this game. They will be ready for DCA and freedom fest will take place at Goddard field on Friday! (If you know what I mean)! hahahaha, /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How is Alcoa used to these types of games? They haven't had a close game this year. They either dominated everybody or got dominated (by Maryville).

Alcoa 38-23

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asby has done jumped on another band wagon since his york team is out. last week you was talking about how your dragons could be playing with and beating this team you are now supporting. sounds like a front runner fan to me

That's right, a lot of the DCA York thread was about how York would play against Alcoa. In fact, we heard alot of that before kickoff last night. Not in a mean spirited way, just quite a bit of it. I guess some figure if their team can't beat DCA maybe they should become a fan of another team. I do believe our friend asby was much more worried about Alcoa than DCA. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Care to explain? I stated what I saw tonight. First time I've got to see DCA play and noticed they go to #21 quite a bit and the O Line gave the QB plenty of time to throw it. How does that make me stupid? I'd venture to say that my IQ is higher than yours. But enough about my stupidity......

I'm sure Alcoa, regardless if they do what I mentioned, will beat DCA.......BIG.

Good luck to both teams and I hope the game is injury free.

This may be true but now can you imagine what they might have done to your team?

This is just a reply to the owner of the name asby69. Here are a couple of your threads last week, and I have also answered each thread with a response under your thread.

Food for thought. I looked up YAI and DCA's average points scored and points allowed through 12 games.

Here are the results;

York DRAGONS:

Points Allowed: 12

Points Scored: 29.7

DCA Wildcats:

Points Allowed: 12 WELL DCA KEPT THERE END OF THE BARGAIN UP DIDN'T THEY!

Points Scored: 29.75

So, if we go by these stats, it should be a defensive game of great proportion. Should make for a heck of a game on the Mountain!!

I DONT THINK THAT HAPPENED ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BALL! (But 1 out of 2 Teams playing isn't bad)

Ain't gonna happen. Especially at home in the Dragon Pit. The Dragons are tough but are even tougher at home. DCA better bring their "A" game or it's going to be a long night on the Mountain. Just go ask the Smith County Fans and players.

It's gonna be some smash mouth, hard hitting, helmet breaking, Mountain Football!!!

I hope the game is injury free.

THE GAME WAS INJURY FREE AND BY THE WAY HOW ARE YOUR GUYS FEELING AFTER THOSE HITS?

I look for DCA to come out passing, that is until #22 or #12 makes a couple of interceptions for TOUCHDOWNS!!

HOW MANY PICKS DID THOSE GUYS END UP WITH! ZERO

The DRAGON "D" is fast in all aspects (rush/pass). I don't look for the DCA QB to have a lot of time to throw the ball. If DCA is depending on the pass that much, they are definately in for a llllllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg night of MOUNTAIN football.

DCA's QB WAS 9 of 13 for 198 and 2 TDS and No Interceptions!!!

ON ONE PLAY HE COOKED A GLAZED HAM THEN TOSSED THE BALL FOR A 65 YD TD PASS!

I haven't seen DCA's D line but I don't think they could get to the Dragon QB "IF" that situation should occur

DCA's D Had 2 Picks and a Couple of Sacks! LOTS OF TACKLES FOR A LOSS!

May be true, but they've never been on the MOUNTAIN.

Your Mountain IS A HILL/BUMP BUD!! A SPEED BUMP IN DCA'S CASE. NASHVILLE IS 1160 FT ABOVE SEA LEVEL

JAMES TOWN IS 1716 FT ABOVE SEA THAT IS AN INCLINE OF 556 FT, THATS NOT EVEN TWO DRAGON PITS OR

FOOTBALL FIELDS AS WE CALL THEM.

Not gonna happen good sir. I would say that the Westmoreland game was York's worst of the year, plus they played at Westmoreland. But still came away with the WIN.

ATTA BOY!!

This game is going to be here on the MOUNTAIN, football is always tougher up here, you know that. PLUS: NO team has scored more than 21 points on the YORK "D".

DCA HUNG 34 MY FRIEND THERE IS A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING I GUESS!

Dragons 35

DCA 28

YOU KNOW THE SCORE!!

I'm afraid that the DCA Kitty Kats will find out next Friday night that the York DRAGONS are for REAL. It's gonna be a llllllooooooonnnnnnnggggg night on the Mountain for the Kitty Kats.

IT WAS LONG BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE DRIVE UP AND DRIVE BACK BUT WITH A WIN LIKE THAT

IT IS VERY FUN ON THE WAY BACK

I think both teams will have to play four hard quarters/periods in order to beat the other but I believe the DRAGONS will come out on top in this match up on the MOUNTAIN.

DCA WAS IN CRUISE CONTROL FROM MID OF 3rd QUARTER ON!

Protect Your House!

DON'T OPEN A SECURITY FIRM FOR PROTECTING THINGS THAT'S FOR SURE!

MAN KEEP TALKING ITS FUNNY AND JUMP ON THAT BAND WAGON OF ALCOA'S BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT SINCE DCA HANDED YOU AND YOUR BOYS A WAXING YOU KNOW WHAT ALCOA WOULD DO TO YOU EVEN IF DCA GETS BEAT AND I AM NOT SURE THEY WILL. THEY WILL GIVE THEM A GAME. AND CHANGE YOUR HELMET AT THE END OF YOUR THREADS TO 12 AND 1 AND DONE. GO DRAGONS OR MOUNTAIN BOYS OR WHATEVER. I ALSO HAVE A GREAT RECEIPE FOR CROW FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

This will be Alcoa's toughest game to date in this years playoffs. I would like to see the underdogs DCA win. It will be a real test for Alcoa. I see Alcoa winning a closer game than most people think..a real squeaker...

Alcoa - 27

DCA - 21

If DCA can control the clock and capitalize on turnovers they may pull the big upset.

In some earlier posts there was talk of a few of Alcoas players being injured. Is everyone ok and will you guys be back at full strength? By the way, you haven't seemed to slow down much even with your hurt guys.

It's kind of funny to see people say this might be a closer game than people may think, then predict a five touchdown margin of victory.

That's when you know you are the best. Good luck to both teams

Lets face it, Alcoa is just too good. I think Coach Rankin should just pull out the Goodpasture tape and game plan them for the boro. They can keep practices light this week, maybe just a walk through on thursday. Parents and fans get your hotel reservations ready, if you haven't already. Get your day off set for next friday, travel day. I mean Alcoa is too good, faster than any high school team that has ever played the game, totally unbeatable(EXCEPT FOR MARYVILLE). Poor DCA, too slow, can't run, can't pass, never played a team nowhere near as good as Alcoa, the best High School team in America ( except for Maryville). They should never have beat the powerhouse York, with all their speed, and they should never have beat Tyner, they had 8 running backs that are faster than anybody elses, and lets not forget Bledsoe County, they were tougher than any one else, and now they get Alcoa, the best coached, most talented High School team that has ever played the game. My ole My, what a prize for kicking York's tail, having to face super team! I am sure the DCA players are shaking in their Nikes. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />