Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

Let's not take too much credit for that Spring Hill game either. They were 1-9....

As I say, I think there are two teams in our region that didn't even make the playoffs that could probably give CAK or Loudon a good game...

Let me give you another example.. CAK beat Boyd Buchanan 14-0. Boyd Buchanan beat Tyner 26-6. We beat Tyner 42-14 and the two touchdowns they scored were gimmies....

It will be a close game, and I am not kidding myself

To say that Loudon and CAK or not as good as your 4th and 5th best teams in your region is crazy. CAK was one of the top 5 teams in 2A. Whitehouse was another very good team. We played great that night. Well we all know what Maryville has done. OK Loudon was an average football team this year but I don't think your 4th and 5th best team were better than either one. We play good football in this part of the state and I don't think you understand that to well. Come Friday night we will find out of is better. The Tornadoes will be ready come Friday at 7. You better hope your boys from DCA are ready because its cummin. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Decleater...Did you forget something? DCA does have an OL and a DL.... spread the love, sir.....

Yes sir they do have an OL and DL and a darn good one on both sides of the ball I would say, but that thread was just talking about skill players and anyone that knows football can see that if the skill players can gain those

kind of yards must have some men up front in the trenches blowing huge holes and giving all kinds of time. I just assumed they would know that. I am sorry for not mentioning the beef up front. Those guys come to play every week and have done a great job. Go DCA!

I agree. People have been hating on Alcoa and Maryville about recruiting for years. It is ridiculous and it all boils down to jealousy like you said. It is nice living in the football capital of TN and being apart of a championship football team like Alcoa. I love the fact that blount county has two teams that are the premier teams in the state in their respected classifications seperated by a river. Go Tornadoes and good luck Maryville.

When did Pistol creek become a river? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If Alcoa can defend CAK's attack, which obviously they did, then they will be able to guard DCA's.

You have a good point, but I do believe if Alcoa chooses to play man coverage and can't get to the qb then it will be a long night, but I do think the coaches will have the players more than ready for this game. I've got my reservations for next weekend! Alcoa by 17!

Oh, and one more thing... not only do the talk smack, show lots of pretty pictures and neat little videos of old runs against weak teams, they have written a book on the 101 excuses for losing.... prepare yourself...

Go Peabody!!!

Come back home Billybob sounds like you are the loser.You giving up on the Tide?

Let's not take too much credit for that Spring Hill game either. They were 1-9....

As I say, I think there are two teams in our region that didn't even make the playoffs that could probably give CAK or Loudon a good game...

Let me give you another example.. CAK beat Boyd Buchanan 14-0. Boyd Buchanan beat Tyner 26-6. We beat Tyner 42-14 and the two touchdowns they scored were gimmies....

It will be a close game, and I am not kidding myself

A quick question, under the new 2A format which district was it that got five teams into the playoffs?

Oh yeah, Region 2

And Mean Gene, After we walk that aisle, and win that belt for the NINTH time, Wooo. We are going to party...with the Nitro Girls!!!

Woooooooooooooooooo!

When did Pistol creek become a river? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Creek, River, whatever man its all water and you know what I mean. Lets not get cought up in the meaningless errors and focus on the true meaning of the post. Thanks.