Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Way to be a dick, zc /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" .

Also, just to let everyone know, Bearden will prevail in this game because of emotion. This team has been through alot in this past year and wont stop til the jobs done. Expect a fast physical game from both teams, with lots of hard knocks.

BHS-24

SHS-14

Hey coaches and fans do the talking off the field, the players do it on the field, I was just trying to teach a young man when it was time for him to talk and when it was not. I am a huge Bearden fan and former player from 93-96 I was #73. I assume that you want to cry also. Like I said earlier I like the enthusiasm, especially the day after the game. Sorry he tore his ankle, I know what that feels like I have had torn ligaments in both of my ankles, it is not fun. And all I have to say is that if the rest of the team is that irritated and angry I like our or your chances next weekend.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey coaches and fans do the talking off the field, the players do it on the field, I was just trying to teach a young man when it was time for him to talk and when it was not. I am a huge Bearden fan and former player from 93-96 I was #73. I assume that you want to cry also. Like I said earlier I like the enthusiasm, especially the day after the game. Sorry he tore his ankle, I know what that feels like I have had torn ligaments in both of my ankles, it is not fun. And all I have to say is that if the rest of the team is that irritated and angry I like our or your chances next weekend.

Im a player as well, but being a sophomore, i dont get very much pt because we have such a strong senior class. beardenplayer65 is also a sophomore.

Anyways, enough about little irrelevant stuff. Lets get on with game convo.

This could be one of the best high school football games of the year. Smyrna's defense although playing very tough and with much enthusiam could have a tough time shutting down Bearden's RB. From what I've heard he is a strong and tough RB. Also, Smyrna could keep control of this game by keeping him off the field. If Sonny and Rod keep playing like they have been this could be a great football game. It all comes down to which team comes ready to play.

Smyrna-27

Bearden-21

Im sure Bearden has a great defense, but Im also sure that they have never played an offense as athletic as Smyrna's. Rod, Sonny, Jeremiah Bryson are all DI recruits. Bryson will come later as he is only a freshman. Something else to remember is that in the last 4 years Smyrna has sent recruits to SEC schools.

Im sure Bearden has a great defense, but Im also sure that they have never played an offense as athletic as Smyrna's. Rod, Sonny, Jeremiah Bryson are all DI recruits. Bryson will come later as he is only a freshman. Something else to remember is that in the last 4 years Smyrna has sent recruits to SEC schools.

Bearden has one of the best defenses in the state. Last night we held, dare i say, the best running back in the state in 5a football to 88 yards and one go ahead score.

obviously these are 2 very good teams playing each other and despite some on here trying to get stuff started the truth is no one knows a soul on either team so not a lot of emotinal stuff going on just a good game.

Im sure by friday enough will be said to get the fans excited but as I said the teams will just do what they do.

in truth no one has a clue how this game will play out and that is what makes these games fun

oh by the way all these posters with bulldogs in their name are confusing!!

If you don't think this game will be a close one you are obviously biased. This is a toss up. Just getting to this level shows that both schools have great teams, and being this far into play-offs both teams will play very hard and should be expected to bring their best games. I wouldn't doubt either team for any reason and Bearden may not have the school history but I would expect them to compete just as hard and well as any other contender left in this thing. As for Smyrna they always seem to have a good team and have been here before. With that said expect this game to be a close one decided by a play or two in the end simply because one HAS to come away a with a W and one HAS to come away with a L. I say Smyrna-24 Bearden-27 in OT (Smyrna kicks field goal and Bearden gets T.D. without kicking the PAT.)

I am eager to see this slugfest and good luck to both teams with an injury free game.

obviously these are 2 very good teams playing each other and despite some on here trying to get stuff started the truth is no one knows a soul on either team so not a lot of emotinal stuff going on just a good game.

Im sure by friday enough will be said to get the fans excited but as I said the teams will just do what they do.

in truth no one has a clue how this game will play out and that is what makes these games fun

oh by the way all these posters with bulldogs in their name are confusing!!

I agree with everything you said. There are no common opponents between the two squads, no way from the outside to compare the two against each other. I can't wait to listen to the game or possibly watch it. Good luck to Bearden and no bad luck wished to Smyrna, just cheering on the Bearden Bulldogs.

BHS fans and players be ready for Smyrna's announcer to turn up the volume up to its max and their band playing lod the whole game even while you are calling your plays from the line of scrimmage. If wilks is spread out on the wide side of the field with trips on the other they are going deep to Wilks for some 1 on 1 action. Sonny is slippery so break down so you can contain him, most of his big pass plays are made when slips past the pressure or runs for a big gain from it. They run a lot of the same formation like Ooltewah does. If BHS D is as good as I believe they are I think the EAST wins this battle. bump coverage on Wilks all night long hit him hard and often the same with Sonny.. If you are beat deep take the penalty not the TD. Remember this playing at Smyrna is like you are playing in the bush league.

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/bush%20league