Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

No, we would not have played some disrespectful song after the game cause we have a little something called CLASS! and again, can you TELL me some of the plays Smyrna got screwed on? Not just tell me there were some... And it did mean something to us, because for those boys to put in years of work and then have it culminate to this is not fair in any respect.

you mean happy trails...ask anybody who plays us..we play that win or lose...its our closing song..so get over it you big baby

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean happy trails...ask anybody who plays us..we play that win or lose...its our closing song..so get over it you big baby

They are cry babies. They thought they could not be beat and got beat. That is it. Get over it. And by the way You will not be the best in Tennessee. You got beat by the best.

Thats interesting are you sure you went to smyrna to see the purple and gold win or wait did go stay in knoxville to see the other purple and gold win?? Cuz I kno I can name at least 30 students from our student body that was there. Next time you come to our game you might want to bring a calculator..

Hey dumb ###### u ever heard of a thing called exaggeration? I know yall had more than 30 students but what I was trying to say is that its sad when a team 2 1/2 hrs away has more students than Smyrna. We got outta school early to get to the game before the gates open, but there wasn't 1 smyrna student there. You know thats sad bro. We had fans there before yall were even outta school...if that game was at BHS I bet there would've been maybe 100 students there and thats a reach. Your students don't make enough noise so yall have to get the band to play the whole game, thats sad. We've had several cases where we had teams get delay of games and false starts b/c they couldn't hear bc of us...ask db and farragut. Don't even try to tell me yall have good fans. We have so many students come to our games that their lined up on the track...and if yall did have that many students there then why the heck were they sittin down? They get tired?

Hey dumb ###### u ever heard of a thing called exaggeration? I know yall had more than 30 students but what I was trying to say is that its sad when a team 2 1/2 hrs away has more students than Smyrna. We got outta school early to get to the game before the gates open, but there wasn't 1 smyrna student there. You know thats sad bro. We had fans there before yall were even outta school...if that game was at BHS I bet there would've been maybe 100 students there and thats a reach. Your students don't make enough noise so yall have to get the band to play the whole game, thats sad. We've had several cases where we had teams get delay of games and false starts b/c they couldn't hear bc of us...ask db and farragut. Don't even try to tell me yall have good fans. We have so many students come to our games that their lined up on the track...and if yall did have that many students there then why the heck were they sittin down? They get tired?

maybe they did so what..the game's played on the field not in the stands