Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

We can talk smack all day about how many pts one or the other team is going to win by, which by the way is very interesting reading, especially when several of the posters haven't seen one or either of the teams. I want more pertinent information. Something really important! What about the vistior stands at Mckinzie? Do you have many bleachers? Are they field level or raised. Should we bring lawn chairs. I remember when we came to scrimmage ya'll the field didn't have bleachers on either side. I heard at that time it was ya'll's practice field. Us poor folks from MP can't afford 2 fields.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can talk smack all day about how many pts one or the other team is going to win by, which by the way is very interesting reading, especially when several of the posters haven't seen one or either of the teams. I want more pertinent information. Something really important! What about the vistior stands at Mckinzie? Do you have many bleachers? Are they field level or raised. Should we bring lawn chairs. I remember when we came to scrimmage ya'll the field didn't have bleachers on either side. I heard at that time it was ya'll's practice field. Us poor folks from MP can't afford 2 fields.

Our Field Is Actually Behind The Middle School And Has Undergone 1 Million Dollar Renovation. The Stands Are Elevated And The Bathrooms Are New. Forget The Lawnchairs And Come On Down http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Do not be fooled my friends this will not be a blow-out more like a shoot-out. I do not see either defense playing well and it will come down to which defense can get the big turnover in the right time to win! do not get me wrong i would love to see mckenzie win! i just am not sold on the blow-out. Maybe if our tackling improves this week. It is not going to be hard to know who to key on defense so it should be easy reads. In the end i see it Mckenzie 52-Mp-49.

Here are pictures of the McKenzie High School football facilities.

MP is really playing some great ball right now!! They seem to be playing with a chip on their shoulder, playing VERY PHYSICAL football!! The offense against JB was interesting, JB stacked the line and put Marco in a bubble it seemed, there was not many holes but the O line was able to stay on blocks long enough for Marco to pick his way and dig out 3,4,and 5 yard runs all night!! Then one little crease and there he goes for 50!!

Everyone knows what Marco brings but i think this games comes down to turnovers, and penalties!! In just about every game you will see deep in the playoffs, it comes down to who makes the least amount of mistakes! MP has done well with winning the turnover battles, but must do better with limiting the penalties!! Go MP!!

I agree that game was won by a Team not Marco alone. Penalties are called against MP more often by the refs than the other teams from the stands I see lots not called on the other teams but as I said all along the MP team is a TEAM not just Marco. Don't get me wrong Marco is good but so are Corlew, Jay, Bubba, and lots of others whose eyes are on the prize Good Luck and Bring home the bling MP /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you don't have anything to worry about mp, cause mckenzie will choke at the semi game. they always do. you know what they say. history repeats itself. your going to see it firsthand friday night. and no butchie i'm not studdering, i'm just stating facts. that's what it do . itsafact that the rebels do not have and never have had the talent or the coaching needed to go to murfreesboro for the big game. they caint hang. period. bye bye sissys. i know its been a long year but its about to end and itsafactjack

I never post on this site. However, since one of the teams from our region is one game away from the state, good luck Mckenzie.

I know nothing of the other teams. I predict Mck vs South Pitt. Mck is too balanced on O and have a tenacious D and the best 1A defensive player I've seen all year in Tyler Reeder. I've heard South Pitt is the 1A version of Alcoa this year.

Good luck Rebels.

What you need to understand is that McKenzie will stop the 2 and 3 yard runs. Best defense in Single A this year I believe. And we score early and we score all the way to the 4th quarter. Should be a good game until halftime, then McKenzie puts a nail in the coffin in the second. Been doing it all year against good teams in both classes, Single A and Double AA. Ask Huntingdon and Trenton. We lost to Trenton with about 1:30 left in the ballgame. Trenton is in the final four. Only team to beat us. Taking nothing away from a great season for Mt.P but I believe McKenzie will be too much for you. GO REBELS !

All I need to understand is I've heard all this junk before over and over again. All you need to understand is, mTp is here in the final 4 yet once again. And that speaks more volume than any dipsticks thinking mTp is not good enough to hang!