Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

I concur on the ZonePirate post. But I will also caution all the overconfident Hampton fans about carrying on about 'smash mouth football' again. That didn't get us past Region 4 the last 2 years. 'Smash mouth footbal' works well with Unaka, Cloudland, Happy Valley, Coalfield, etc., but when you can't catch a mouth to smash then we have a problem. With that being said, I would also tell ZonePirate that this year's Hampton is better than last year's Hampton. They seem quicker on the line and at the skill positions this year. They are also battle tested. They know what they are up against on Friday as almost all the starters were dismantled 2 years ago by Trousdale and beaten up pretty good last year by FC.

over confident Hampton fans? that sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me...

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I was there with Bluengold and a few others. Midways power and speed hit a brick wall. Their two scores came on a kick return and a trick play(halfback pass). I don't know how they line up next week, but South Pitt better be the real deal they think they are. Hampton is solid all over the field.

Heard about the kids, sorry. I know what it's like. Malachi misses Bryce, maybe they can get together soon. What's your thoughts on traveling Friday?

landers i saw where u asked where foreveranole was goin this week everybody will windup at sp this weekend

Yeah, I was there with Bluengold and a few others. Midways power and speed hit a brick wall. Their two scores came on a kick return and a trick play(halfback pass). I don't know how they line up next week, but South Pitt better be the real deal they think they are. Hampton is solid all over the field.

Heard about the kids, sorry. I know what it's like. Malachi misses Bryce, maybe they can get together soon. What's your thoughts on traveling Friday?

Prob wont travel . Id like to be able to hunt Sat. morning . Missed one the biggest deers ive ever seen in the woods . Im hoping to go back Sat. and try my luck . I hope u go though so i will have someone to call about the score. Hows the lil B-ball team doing.

I don't care how hard they hit if they cant catch them. SP is VERY fast and I know you have heard this all year but until you have seen them in person you don't realize how fast they are

I will agree. They are VERY quick. Went down to watch them play G-ville last night and g-ville could absolutly not catch S.Pitts running back. South Pitt ran around, over, and under Gordinsville last night. Hampton better be able to stop the running game or S.Pitt is guna be the victor in this one.

Good Luck To All

I will agree. They are VERY quick. Went down to watch them play G-ville last night and g-ville could absolutly not catch S.Pitts running back. South Pitt ran around, over, and under Gordinsville last night. Hampton better be able to stop the running game or S.Pitt is guna be the victor in this one.

Good Luck To All

They can stop the run, Stop the pass and there going to BUST em IN the MOUTH!!!!