Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

You're right we don't like to hit. Ask those guys in region 4...of course those guys don't like to hit either /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

YOU MAKE SUCH COOL POST.. I WISH I COULD BE JUST LIKE YOU.. I BET YOU JUST GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND ABOUT TO TURN 19 ON NOVEMBER 28 AND HAVE A RUSHING RECORD AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL WITH A BABY ON THE WAY... DANG IF I COULD ONLY BE THAT.......

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportman, you must have lost your cartoon mind if you think SP is the FASTEST TEAM IN TN IN ALL CLASSES. Now I'll give them credit where credit is due, they sound like an awesome team & they are definitely the favorite in the Hampton game but you need to leave your single A world now & then. If you want to see speed just go watch a 3A, 4A, or 5A game in round 4.

crow, there may be teams with A player that is faster than SP but I can tell you as a neutral observer, they have one of the fastest backfields in the state. I've seen games this year from every classification except 4A and yea, they're that fast.

Well, my favorite show just went off for the night... HEROES. And I ask myself, would I rather have a hero who was 7 foot tall, sort of fast, very strong.... or would I rather have an average size guy who is really fast, quick, can see the whole area, and map out the best routes. I am thinking the latter, however, this game will be fought all 4 quarters. Ultimately there can not be just one "hero" in this game. The whole team, all the coaches, and the fans (atmosphere) will have to show up for this one. either way I am picking SP by 14.

Aint the same team as last year Zone, different mentality. There's a lot of people that can make big plays on this years team, given the opportunity. We don't neccessarily have to be a running team, we can prevail elsewhere if the coaches let it. I realize we must establish the run, but it's not neccessarily the only way to get er done. I do think the ball is in your court though. It's our job to come take it away, if we want it bad enough!

Same here. We run it first and pass when the opportunity presents itself. We have anywhere from 227 passing yards to around 20. We take what we are given.

Well, my favorite show just went off for the night... HEROES. And I ask myself, would I rather have a hero who was 7 foot tall, sort of fast, very strong.... or would I rather have an average size guy who is really fast, quick, can see the whole area, and map out the best routes. I am thinking the latter, however, this game will be fought all 4 quarters. Ultimately there can not be just one "hero" in this game. The whole team, all the coaches, and the fans (atmosphere) will have to show up for this one. either way I am picking SP by 14.

Pretty close on your pick there PiRaTe, only I am almost thinking you got it backwards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />