Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, run a toss outside, jarred irick/timmy cambell/jaynes can throw some licks themselves

i think andy hardin is gonna have a big game on D this friday

GO DOGS

edit: looks like you got yourselves quite the place to play. looks like a great school

We have a couple of kids like that....Hampton loves the toss sweep. Going to be some tough going on the edge

Thanks...many years of hard work by a lot of people

Mike, There ait no "W" in bass-akards /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See I told you!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NOTHING TO DO BUT HOMEWORK AND AIN'T BOUT TO DO THAT.. SO IM PLAYING NCAA.. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN INTO LATELY.... BUT ITS NOT LONGHAIR NO MORE.....

Off the subject, but xbox 360 on ncaa? if so hit me up some time SvNs H3LiX

speed really dont matter when your getting hit!!!!!!!!! i bet they dont like power football in the PITT.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" oh yes we like power football an you cant hit what you cant catch .know what i mean. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NOTHING TO DO BUT HOMEWORK AND AIN'T BOUT TO DO THAT.. SO IM PLAYING NCAA.. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN INTO LATELY.... BUT ITS NOT LONGHAIR NO MORE.....

Better get off the net, get that nose in the books and REPRESENT,,,,,,,,,PUNK!

Who you ridin wif Fryday? We can make a swing through the hood and pick a brother up you know.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" oh yes we like power football an you cant hit what you cant catch .know what i mean. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I GUESS THE LINE ALL RUNS UNDER 5sec 40s. I DIDNT THINK SO.. I KNEW THAT PITTS. LINE WILL LAY DOWN.. AND IT DONT MATTER HOW FAST THE BACKS ARE IF YOU DONT HAVE A LINE YOU DONT HAVE TEAM OR A WIN..... AND IF YOU HIT THE BACKS ENOUGH THEY WILL GIVE UP THE BALL.. TRUST ME I KNOW ABOUT FUMBLES...

I GUESS THE LINE ALL RUNS UNDER 5sec 40s. I DIDNT THINK SO.. I KNEW THAT PITTS. LINE WILL LAY DOWN.. AND IT DONT MATTER HOW FAST THE BACKS ARE IF YOU DONT HAVE A LINE YOU DONT HAVE TEAM OR A WIN..... AND IF YOU HIT THE BACKS ENOUGH THEY WILL GIVE UP THE BALL.. TRUST ME I KNOW ABOUT FUMBLES...

Pretty close

So what number are you?