Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MAKE SUCH COOL POST.. I WISH I COULD BE JUST LIKE YOU.. I BET YOU JUST GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND ABOUT TO TURN 19 ON NOVEMBER 28 AND HAVE A RUSHING RECORD AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL WITH A BABY ON THE WAY... DANG IF I COULD ONLY BE THAT.......

haha. yea but most people who hold rushing records at their school have homosexual tendencies. therefore they cannot have babies. hahaha. what time are you heading down Friday? you looked a little kid with your hair cut last week. man I still remember you giving my dad he!! on the bus. those were some purty funny rides home...

I GUESS THE LINE ALL RUNS UNDER 5sec 40s. I DIDNT THINK SO.. I KNEW THAT PITTS. LINE WILL LAY DOWN.. AND IT DONT MATTER HOW FAST THE BACKS ARE IF YOU DONT HAVE A LINE YOU DONT HAVE TEAM OR A WIN..... AND IF YOU HIT THE BACKS ENOUGH THEY WILL GIVE UP THE BALL.. TRUST ME I KNOW ABOUT FUMBLES...

you should know you dont have those problems when your 13-0 friday night we will see whose the best! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha. yea but most people who hold rushing records at their school have homosexual tendencies. therefore they cannot have babies. hahaha. what time are you heading down Friday? you looked a little kid with your hair cut last week. man I still remember you giving my dad he!! on the bus. those were some purty funny rides home...

NOTHING BUT FUN TIMES.... HAHAHA... HOMO MAYBE? I DONT KNOW I GOT TO GET ON MAP QUEST AND SEE HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FROM HERE WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING......

Has he been offered by anybody? To be honest I thhim to a smaller school.

he has visited a bunch of schools but the only ones that I know of him visiting more than once areTennessee,Louisville and Ole Miss. I talked to him one day at the start of the season and he was very impressed with Bobby Petrino and Louisville. He said he also talked to Emobi Okoye before he went in the draft this year. But now Petrino is gone and I haven't heard his relationship with the new coaching staff...

Shoot ,I saw Ricky Williams fumble a few minutes ago. The only people who don't make mistakes are the one's that don't do anything. Ithink the positives autweighed the negatives by a long shot. Hang in there Adam.

PUJO, where ya been at? you are usually burning it up on here. what are your thoughts about the game and what kind of chance do we have?