Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you giving 30? cause if you are i need to do some banking. i am serious.

That did it for me. I am now convinced that it's useless to make that trip and try to watch a team that is so fast you can't see them. I expect the mercy rule to be in effect near the end of the first quarter. Who wants to make a trip that far just to watch 15 minutes of football.

So I'll just unload my heavy clothes from the trunk, stay here and eat good seafood friday evening, listen to the game on the radio until Hampton gets pegged with the mercy rule, and watch Meercat Manor.

Mama didn't raise a dummy.

Like I said Lord Tater, don't compare us to Happy Valley...and I did not compare Hampton to Copper Basin. I know Bulldog fans are tired of hearing about speed, but if Midway is all the speed you have seen, it could be a LONG night. Whoever the idiot is that said we were not as fast as forecasted is wrong. I have watched SP for about 20 years and this is by far the fastest team man for man that we have ever had. We have had better teams I think, but not totally as fast.

And Hawkman, I do respect Hampton, but I think some of your fans think the Dogs will bulldoze us into submission. I just don't see that happening. I think it will be a hard fought game all the way!

GO PIRATES!!!!!

someone else on here was comparing the two. But I think some of your fans think the Pirate's will just run past us all night with their NFL caliber speed. I just don't see it happening...

Like I said Lord Tater, don't compare us to Happy Valley...and I did not compare Hampton to Copper Basin. I know Bulldog fans are tired of hearing about speed, but if Midway is all the speed you have seen, it could be a LONG night. Whoever the idiot is that said we were not as fast as forecasted is wrong. I have watched SP for about 20 years and this is by far the fastest team man for man that we have ever had. We have had better teams I think, but not totally as fast.

And Hawkman, I do respect Hampton, but I think some of your fans think the Dogs will bulldoze us into submission. I just don't see that happening. I think it will be a hard fought game all the way!

GO PIRATES!!!!!

I havent read one thing on here where we think we will bulldoze anyone, all i have seen is that it will be a great game and that some may be suprised. show me a prediction of bulldozing!!!

all you all have said is by 30, and higher. that is what in medical terms we call pleasantly confused.