Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

No body in 1A can compare themselves to Trousdale. I played against them and they were the most dominate team 1A has seen in a long time. We could have played Trousdale 10 times and got beat 10 times. They had 5 seniors go D1. They were unstoppable but if by chance you were that good it would be 35-0. But I really honesty believe that South Pitt don??™t compare. Its going to be a fight all night like I said in the last post??¦

Yessir very true but dat feller asked me a question and I answered it. How do they comapre? Day is faster... Dats a fact but you fellers from Hampton can beat em if you run rite at em and control the clock and have a balanced offense. It can be done

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zonepirate, if you will notice I have not made a prediction to make myself look stupid. all i have said is that it will not be a blowout like some of the clueless people on here.

Not making predictions is a good idea but if you haven't seen South Pittsburg play either then how can you call them clueless for not having seen Hampton play? I don't know who will turn out to be right but unless somebody has seen both team play and can be objective then any of the other "predictions" are just as valid as the others...just guesses. IMO it's a two edged sword that cuts both ways. I have seen some pretty bold statements by both sides...you included

i agree. the rumor around town is that FCS and Gordonsville moved the ball on them all night but they just had turnovers at very costly times...

Yep..we were just lucky /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your coaches have both of those games

Here are some stats

G'ville game

Friendship game

And you have seen South Pittsburg play how many times???? I'm not saying the big prediction are correct but they are no more clueless than the closer predictions. That why I don't do predictions because they are nothing but guesses. And yes I have seen both teams play

zonepirate, if you will notice I have not made a prediction to make myself look stupid. all i have said is that it will not be a blowout like some of the clueless people on here...

true but I believe they will test the middle.By the time hampton reacts to the snap, 24 25 or 21 will be by their linebackers.Only thing I wonder is do they kick off to SP the few times they do get to kick off. Most dont 4 a good reason. SP 42 Hampton6 or less. Hampton has never played aTEAM with this much talent.Just ask thier other 13 opponents. NUFF SAID PLAY BALL.

this is one of the clueless posters that I was referring to...

Yessir very true but dat feller asked me a question and I answered it. How do they comapre? Day is faster... Dats a fact but you fellers from Hampton can beat em if you run rite at em and control the clock and have a balanced offense. It can be done

i agree. the rumor around town is that FCS and Gordonsville moved the ball on them all night but they just had turnovers at very costly times...

Yep..we were just lucky /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Your coaches have both of those games

Here are some stats

G'ville game

Friendship game

yep those stats look like they confirm the rumors. Gordonsville put up 265 yards against them but they had 4 turnovers...

Zone I'm not going to accknowledge Darth Vader or whoever he is . The rude awakeing is getting close for them. Midway didnt do so bad with them with a QB with a broke bone in his hand. I bet Hamptons coaches would take holding a very good Gville team to 265 yards.

I don't know that you can say that you are not going to acknowledge me when you put my name in your post. haha. as for Gordonsville, yea the Hampton coaching staff might love to have Gordonsville only have 265 yards of offense. I bet they would be even more happy to have Gordonsville turn the ball over 4 times at very costly times in the game...