Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Is it just me or are the Pirates the second coming of the Patriots. You guys are cracking me up. Pride in your team is a good thing, to a point. If you think the Hampton faithful have been trashing the Pirates you better read a little closer. There has been the occasional nut job, but for the most part we have shown the respect that a team 13-0 deserves. It's obvious South Pitt has it's share of nut jobs as well. All your doing is belittling what your team and ours have accomplished this year. I would be willing to bet that there is not a single player on the Pirate's sideline that are taking the Bulldogs for granted. Just the might of been, could have been, would have been bunch are flapping their yaps! Take some advice from someone whose been around awhile, your just letting everyone know just how disrespectful you can be!!

Listen hhsdawg! There's a difference between cutting up ,and being a smart a##. Your bordering on the latter. Patriots is ----------- it... Colts maybe... It's not only pride for the Pirates its also for the coaches and others that give there time to the program. Go back and read some of your posts along with Dawgman75,and longhairdontcares. I have the upmost respect for both programs. And by the way i don't need your advice /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#4 is my nephew, 54 is one of the big guys and I think 55 is the other one,not really a big team ,just a few big players, several little one's with great big hearts.

Which one is Pahuamba? That's the other big guy I'm thinking of. I thought he was 57 but maybe it was 55 and the other one is Andrews.

where is hampton from? what towns r near?

Ahhh..... Hampton /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry couldn't resist. They are close to Johnson City and Elizbethton

Just so you Hampton folks know some of my kin came from Sullivan County and Washington County, VA about 150 years ago

HOW MUCH SEATINGIS THERE AT S.P?

Don't worry about seating, YOU'LL BE SITTING ON THE EDGE OF IT!!! OK, seriously, check back several pages. It shows photos of both sides of the field. Oh yea, the COLD wind blows from the home side toward the visitors side, right in the face. I thawed out about Sunday.

Which one is Pahuamba? That's the other big guy I'm thinking of. I thought he was 57 but maybe it was 55 and the other one is Andrews.Ahhh..... Hampton /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry couldn't resist. They are close to Johnson City and Elizbethton

You've got the right one's ,Logan and Mario,I'm not positive about the #s, think Mario is 55 and logan is 54,not that it really matters.

Hampton is on the outskirts Bugtussle.

BUDDY,WHY WOULD U MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT.HES JUST A KID

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i hadden oughtta done that hes just a boy.but I did and he will be ok. if not feed him some cornbread. alot of cornbread. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Should be plenty on the visitors side unless y'all bring more than G'ville. Home side will probably be pretty full

visitor's side

yea that looks like plenty of room for bulldog nation..... to come and raise some he25.......... get ready pirates.. going to be a long long night....

where is vader and gas can