Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

Finally I made some time to get back on here. All the trash talking has really got me fired up for the game. Wish it were Friday already. I am looking forward to a great game between two really good football teams. Hampton may have the size, but the Pirates definately have the speed, which has pretty much been the case all year long. I will hold off making my prediction, but I expect a 3 touchdown victory for the Orange and Black. Go Pirates, stay focused, and leave it all on the field.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK first of all i dont need anyone making excuses for my post's.. I said to Hampton in my last post they have to be a great team to get were they are... AND if you think we only got thru region 4 because it was a down year your crazy!!! there like the SEC they beat up on each other but no one else dare.. AND if you think we out ran Gordonsville last week your wrong again.... we did not!! they did wel at containing our speed we ran over them.. what i mean is if you think you saw speed last week it gets better.. I wont predict a score because i dont know much about Hampton and it would be stupid for me to say or predict a score.... but it also wouldnt suprise me if spitt beat them by 30 either.. surley im not saying we will, Im just saying it wouldnt suprise me.. one thing i do know is i see alot of Hampton posters that have no clue what there about to face.. i have nothing but respect for Pujo.. he is a class act.. but those of you that think your gonna come here and run thing's.. it wont happen. Its not as a cple said im full of myself. I have personally nothing to do with anything... I just know football, I know a great great team when i see one... and that is what i see...I also believe that 95% of the teams that we have played have preached the same afterwards. i know a couple good team's that there mouth was wide open after the 1st qrtr. I guess what im saying to Hampton... dont think your size will stop us because i assure you it will only make you winded trying to slow these boys down.... so pace yourself.. its gonna be a long night..... i hope both teams make it safe and well. and wish Hampton fans a safe trip here...

You've got to be kidding if you think the Hampton posters "don't have a clue" as to what they are going be facing in S. Pittsburg. With all of the S. Pitt "blowout" predictions on here, how can we not know we are going up against our toughest opponent of the year.

But what you better know is that Hampton is tough too. The Bulldogs may or may not win, but S. Pitt will always remember this visit from the HAMPTON BULLDOGS AND THE BIG BLUE NATION OF NET.

GO HAMPTON BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

5'9" 150 lbs. vs. 6'7" 310 lbs. Well, I guess that makes for one heck of a collision.

Seriously dude, are you sitting in a nursing home! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You can put #25 AND #35 together, and still not even OUT WEIGHT him. But at 5'9" I guess they could each bust a kneecap! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Look man, just go the other way or get outside of him fast, otherwise he wins!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah, I am sure he is big, and that is fine. Best of luck to him in whatever he does outside of High School. But I guarantee the first player to pop him will be about 5-9 150lbs and wearing either #35 or #25. Those two boys don't care. My advice to the Pirates, run away from him, but I would like to see him get popped a couple of times.

I have seen a many Andre the Giants come down here and I expect this boy to tire out by the 2nd quarter like all the others. If he can make it full speed for 4 quarters then I say your a man and not a boy,but you have to prove it. Hey I get tired in the stands just watching!

I have seen a many Andre the Giants come down here and I expect this boy to tire out by the 2nd quarter like all the others. If he can make it full speed for 4 quarters then I say your a man and not a boy,but you have to prove it. Hey I get tired in the stands just watching!

Keep posting sportman. Posts like these will really get the Big Blue Bulldog Nation fired up!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If someone 5'9" 150 pounds tries to block Roop, Roop will kill the poor little feller. AS for tiring him out, he does not get that tired at all. He has played the full 4 quarters the past 2 weeks at a very high level. Someone from Oneida was talking about how they were suprised with his conditioning and his ability to play all 4 quarters at that size...

Keep posting sportman. Posts like these will really get the Big Blue Bulldog Nation fired up!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea I'll keep posting like I have for the last 4 years,just stating facts hawkman. When a team runs up and down the field as much as we do you cant help but get winded so I guess they better keep us 3 and out. By the way if you would or get somebody to read it for you I said earlier that if it takes talk for a team to get ready then my friend yall are in for a bad night.

Yea I'll keep posting like I have for the last 4 years,just stating facts hawkman. When a team runs up and down the field as much as we do you cant help but get winded so I guess they better keep us 3 and out. By the way if you would or get somebody to read it for you I said earlier that if it takes talk for a team to get ready then my friend yall are in for a bad night.

Oh, I can read very well, especially all the bull you post.

and don't worry, the Hampton Bulldogs will be ready!!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!

If someone 5'9" 150 pounds tries to block Roop, Roop will kill the poor little feller. AS for tiring him out, he does not get that tired at all. He has played the full 4 quarters the past 2 weeks at a very high level. Someone from Oneida was talking about how they were suprised with his conditioning and his ability to play all 4 quarters at that size...

Maybe you can send him to play for TN after he graduates. We need some in shape lineman or maybe is it a good conditioning program up there for sure!

one linemen is not going to make a difference in this game anyways! Ask anyone from region 4 and they will tell you that there whole line was way bigger than ours but we overcame it in everyway. It really doesn't matter how big you are. You gotta remember those little fellers can be pretty strong too..