Beardens chances to 3-peat?

bhswins41

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut who do they have next year coming back besides Aaron Doyle and Ian Backstrom i mean look who they lose u lose to great defenders in Jameson and Henson and Jarnigo and Culbreth. I mean with losing those 2 guys on defense plus Jarnigo and with Bearden returning with all that offense Farragut wont have anybody to stop Victor and Herby. But its whatever u think

I never said that Bearden would not be good and I'm certainly didnt count them out. I just believe that Farragut will have a more solid team across the board, rather than having 5 or 6 great players back up by medioker ones. The games between these teams next year will be fabulous and I cant wait to see them.

irish17, about losing all those talented players. They only lost four talented players and the other two weren't too good they just worked hard and they can be replaced by skill and don't forget we have todd vinsant to fill in for noah who will definately be able to do the job and we'll have cory mullen in goal and when he's on his game he can stop about any shot. Bearden's gonna be great next year and im not saying they are gonna walk over anyone except maybe Heritage. The Farragut games next year will be as good as any. Good Luck next year dogs, i'll be there watching.

Vic your right,....at least they gave us a chance. lol.

Guest mgstriker

Bearden has no chance to 3-peat b/c they will have to face the almighty Oakland Patriots. They have all-area player Taylor wilson scoring goals at will. Their starting line-up will consist of seniors and juniors that will be a big threat to teams such as Bearden, Farragut, and Franklin. Bearden will need a prayer and a miracle to get past the almighty Pats. They are losing some key players that they cant easily replace such as Bobby Alsup. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE PATRIOTS YOU BETTER START BELIEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest class

Is this guy serious.. who the heck are the oakland patriots!! anyway, whoever wins the last bearden-farragut game WILL win state. Since Bearden hasnt lost to them in like 9 games i dont see it happening, but its like Ian B was said, there odds are only getting better and it cant get any worse for them.