Beardens chances to 3-peat?

bhswins41

You cant say anything about who is the best team in the nation until those teams play and i wish we were able to play those teams to see how we stack up and i know we would do quite well against them. So dont get on here thinking Bearden isnt the best team in the nation cause i know i am going to say the same thing about those teams as well they arent any better. But obviously the voters choose who the best team is. I mean we beat just as many top fab 50 teams that you all beat which was 6. So dont try and throw stats at us.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know who you are so im not gonna attack your ability to play soccer which you may or may not be good at but buddy, you got picked in the spring not the fall or winter, and cali and jersey are far superior to tennessee, you guys may not get killed but you probably wouldnt win. just admit it you are the best in the nation.

Just because we didnt play in the fall or winter doesnt mean we arent as good as those teams. But when they come out with the poll for every season and since you guys are out in California and all that they will pick you over us just based on you being in California and us being in Tennessee. So i feel we are one of the best teams in the nation at least top 5 if not number 1.

Who are you talking to bhswins? If your talking to me I don't live in Cali. I live in NC. I'll definetly give you guys credit though, you're good, the best in TN by far. Nationally I do not think you are the best by a long shot. I've played teams from TN and teams from states like NJ,CONN,TX and their talent was dominating compared to TN teams I've faced. I know you guys are good but I just think if you went up against the top teams from states above that I've listed you would find out that you are not #1 in the nation.

bhswins41 must not be very smart or play club soccer. anyone who plays for a good club team knows that TN ranks about 30-35 in the nation based on every state. I don't think that ANY TN team other than a u18 girls team from brentwood has ever placed in regions in club soccer. states include (Texas, NC, SC, FL, Al, Miss, etc.. in the south)

I would honestly say Bearden is not in the top 50 in the nation in hs soccer. There are probably 5 teams or more in the "big soccer" states that would beat Bearden, no offense to Bearden obviously, they are a good team.

I had the chance to see Bearden play at the final four. They are good, but it is obvious they can barely handle whoever is in TN, almost losing to Clarksville in the Final in OT. I am not running my mouth toward Bearden, I could really care less what anyone thinks, but bhswins41 needs to know that they are not even close to the #1 team in the nation.

Whorandis totally correct. It couldnt be put any better. Im not here to trash bearden either, but someone needs to bring them back to Earth. There are probably at least 5 teams in each of the "soccer powerhouse" states that could beat BHS. If any of you all have been to Regional or National Club tourneys as I have then you would know what levels of play exist outside of Tennessee. By the way, Bearden is the best HighSchool team in TN. Just barely though, Right Clarksville?

Hey Surf4Life, this website is for Tennessee High School Sports, not North Carolina. Nothing needs to come from you anymore. Why are you even concerned with how the Bearden soccer team is doing. You must have quite a bit of spare time. I don't know of anyone who checks up on other state's high school sports just out of curiousity. Back to the subject, Bearden proved that they are the best team in the state. About the national ranking, don't try to ridicule and become jealous because you play for a time that didn't make it out of districts. Bearden won 25 games against some stiff competition. In my eyes, Bearden is the #1 team in the nation. Isn't that what the poll says. By the way bhswins41 plays quite a bit of soccer, he could quite possibly be a 2-time all stater. Don't hate the playa hate the game.

Hey dirtyPUPPY I can speak wherever I feel like it and who's gonna stop me..you? Uh huh ok. I used to live in TN and my dad still lives there and I have plenty of friends who play soccer for different high schools in TN so that's why I check this site and post. Bearden played stiff competition? haha very funny bro. Yea they played a FEW real good teams but that's it. You cannot call a few good teams "stiff competition". But thanks for tryin man. Listen I didn't say Bearden wasn't good I just said they are for sure, no doubt in my mind, not the best in the nation. Get the TOP 3 teams from states like NJ,TX,CA,NY,CONN and they would stomp Bearden into the ground. Those states are true "stiff competition" and Bearden would play them and find out there is no way they are nationally #1. I don't care what season it is. NOT #1.

i'm not from bearden. this is just for your info guys. there's a team in knoxville ( select 85 ) that went to regionals that placed third. know if i'm correct i belive that alot of the select starters go to bearden. so you have no arguement against them not knowing or doing well against any team in the south-east region. oh and if i'm correct they lost in the region semi-final of a pk shotout. yea sounds like a beating.

Ed everyone knows that you do not like Josh, but he is the more talented of the to players. Irish17 is right Josh will probably be starting in goal next year. Just to let you know Ed, Josh and Todd were the only 2 players from that Bearden team to win state also on their competitive teams and right now they arte down in Arkansas playing for the Southeast region title along with many other good players from the surrounding areas while you are here typing stupid replies on this chat board. Josh desevres a lot more credit than you are giving him. And by the way they face some stiffer competition in state than Bearden faced all year and Josh was scored on 4 times in 5 games one being a PK. Anyways you're not in high school anymore so grow up and quit trashing everyone.