Beardens chances to 3-peat?

bhswins41

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surflife i dont know who u think u are trying to talk who do u play for and i dont know why u are defending teams from texas and california but if u were even a player from tennessee shouldnt u want us to be the best to give some respect. but i could careless what u think we can say we are the best team in the nation and we will have a plaque in our school for that. so maybe when your team is able to at least celebrate a win or something say something but i mean at least we can say we are the best in the state and one of the best in the nation.

Guest ScootMan7

I think all of you bearden haters are pathetic. they did what they had to do this year they went unbeaten they got #1 in the nation in the spring poles and only have 7 teams that are better than them, but bearden possibly could beat them who knows. so all u people trying to say they dont deserve to be #1 in the nation or thing they will get killed by those 7 teams that are better than them you dont know what your talking about unless you have seen them play. give them some credit they can beat any team around tennessee possibly the southeast.

its obvious you dont know soccer and scooter says it best we did what we had to do and what are u trying to prove on here is what i want to know. i mean u are a surfer. i mean we are the best in tennessee and i would say the southeast and i would give anything to play your team but u are probably a guy that talks alot but doesnt even play soccer. either its that or u are to embarrassed to tell us what team u play for. but just take it easy u have no idea who u are talking to so relax.

Actually I played high school soccer for my high school, Cape Fear Academy. I also played lacrosse and was on the crew team. Ok you're good blah blah blah. I'm going to UNC-Wilmington in the fall. And I don't care who I'm talking to. Oh no wait you play for the almighty Bearden can I have your autograph. Give me a break loser.

Guest caden

and personally i wish they had lost to Clarksville but they didn't so best in nation who cares they are the best in Tn and i think they will repeat and when all is said and done it matters what they do on the soccer field in TN

Listen, it is hard enough to have a Top 25 poll in college football or college basketball. Now let's try to rank High School soccer. That is frickin impossible. If you looked at the rankings of the people who voted, I bet every one of their polls were completely different. No similarities at all. So by what the poll says, Bearden is number 1. Student Sports is some imitation poll that nobody cares about. So bottome line, Bearden is #1. And yes, they will threepeat next year. Behind Herby and Victor it will be a powerful team once again. That is all that needs to be said on this thread.

i think that bearden will be really good next year but i dont think they will go undefeated again. they may lose one or two games but if they go undefeated through the regular season, i think they may get upset in the tournament. lots of time it is where the luck falls and everybody needs luck sometimes. i wouldnt mind seeing bearden keep winning though b/c that means it is coming home to east tennessee instead of down to memphis or some other part of the state. good luck next year guys. i'll keep up on how ya'll are doin while i am enjoying college life.

later