Beardens chances to 3-peat?

bhswins41

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, bhswins41 does not play club soccer, much less no anything about soccer other than running into people! Second, yeah 3 select players come from bearden, but did the 85 select win state this year? it just goes to show the only reason that bearden won this year was they were pushed along by referees.yeah i admit they were a good team,but i dont believe they should have won state, and for them being #1 in the nation, that is a total joke and if you were to ask most of them, they will admit that they shouldn't be. but it is all said and done. So as of right now they are #1 in the nation and people bashing them is just wasting their own time.

Guest dirtydog12

There is no reason to even debate Bearden Soccer. I go to Beaden and have some good freinds on the team, but I am sick of seeing all this negative talk about them. I don't play so all this #1 in the Nation stuff just makes us look better as far as I'm concerned, but it's a fact that they have dominated the state for two straight years. Really that's all that matters! It's not like there is a National Championship. They are by far the best... so all you dreamers out there at Catholic a Farragut (and wherever else your from), just get over it and worry about your own team.

everyone, the bhswins41 log name is used by the entire bhs soccer team. More than one person writes their opinion under the same name. Also i(as in ed) haven't said anything on this website for about a month because i just got back from a few vacations today. And personally i don't know much about club and thats why i have never talked about it on this website.

Olemissreb blah blah blah, my feelings for josh may be known, but i did not dis josh on this website and am very aware that todd and josh's team won state. we'll see how he does next year.

Guest class

cowboy and surf4life.. since we are getting off the subject-- bearden winning 3 in a row(which they should unless farr.gets lucky)

i was just wondering how your teams did.. you talk about how bad bearden is.. what does that make you guys??

ill be the first to admit that my team got lucky this year in doing as well as we did, but we never claimed to be anything we werent except in a joking manner and to ###### people off cause they take this board to seriously. but i'll take any bearden player you want to throw at me in soccer and beat them. anything else you want to know?

Guest dznutz

aight check it fellas, nscaa is the only poll that matters, and in that poll bearden is number one. now for all u people that are jealous b/c were #1 get over it. im not gonna shoot stats at u , but the fact is bearden was the best HIGH SCHOOL team. u idiots talk about powerhouses, well thats in club not high school. its hard to find a high school team that had as much talent as bearden did. bottom line were number 1 u arent get over it. dont get mad get better.