David Lipscomb at Mitchell

strikethree11

Hey BC! You've got a featured column reference on the Lipscomb Lizard Lounge Page on the Mustangfanpage website

I was told that I have the "perfect face for radio" and that picture proves that I can put my good looks out there for the public to see /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really though thanks for the best wishes and the kind words (as well as the pictures that I received today) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to David Lipscomb this week!!!! I heard Fulton will bring the accordian to Pearl Cohn this week and play some "Polka" for the Nashville folks. Will David Lipscomb play the bagpipes for the Memphis faithful this week?????? THAT WOULD BE A SITE!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that I have the "perfect face for radio" and that picture proves that I can put my good looks out there for the public to see /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Really though thanks for the best wishes and the kind words (as well as the pictures that I received today) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to David Lipscomb this week!!!! I heard Fulton will bring the accordian to Pearl Cohn this week and play some "Polka" for the Nashville folks. Will David Lipscomb play the bagpipes for the Memphis faithful this week?????? THAT WOULD BE A SITE!!!!

or a perfect face for a P.A. announcer.

Big Country...I spoke to Linda and she said you had a kind face..........the kind of face that only a mother could love .....hehehhehhhe

..........and you had my hopes up there after that first sentence /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey bobcat93, you are right about the P.A. Announcing thing too.

Mitchell and David Lipscomb met tonight at J. P. Freeman Stadium in south Memphis, and, though it is hard to find much definite to say about such a sloppy game, it seems likely that one thing CAN be said: The Knox Fulton coaching staff will sleep well.

Lipscomb won the game 20-18 on a two yard run in the final two minutes, which were like a comedy of errors. Another Memphis team lost a crucial game because the Memphis schools stubbornly refuse to develop place kickers. Melrose would have beaten Henry County last week if Melrose had had a kicker. Lack of a kicker caused Mitchell to go for 2 after all 3 of its TDs. Mitchell went 0 for 3 and can clean out the lockers Monday.