South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

I tried to make this thread last Friday but it got deleted. Now that the other ones are closed, maybe we can talk about the game in here instead of talking crazy stuff. Please, if you can't say anything good stay out of The Legend's thread. Thanks.

My thoughts exactly...now for the game I hope that hampton pulls this one off and gets the win...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton, believe me,you are in for a fight. I am Justin "SUPER" Sims #59, the guard and dt for g-ville. I have seen film on just about every 1a team in the state. 300 lb lineman are good, but , 300lb lineman with poor technique is very very bad. South pitt's line has improved greatly over the last year, believe me!! And if size is all u have,GOOD LUCK!!!! And a 5.2 is not fast, i am lighter and faster than your d-tackles will ever be and ill be the first to tell you, its no cake walk. And if you think your "POWER O" is going to work your sadly mistaken. We tried, didnt work. And our line has a lot better reputation for running over someone than your does. So good luck to both teams, make it a good one.

Hey Super - Good post. You guys have a real class ball team over there. SP never has enjoyed going head to head with G'Ville. Let's do it again next year.

Crow, just wanted to tell you that I was not talking about fighting you. lol. I was talking about placing a bet on that 31 point spread. That one guy tried to make it out like I wanted to have a 15 man royal rumble at the flag pole.These threads are getting a little ridiculous. It was funny at first but now it is not slightly humorous. moderatorhater has had that rebel flag on his signature for the past 3 weeks and no one has had a problem with it until tonight. i guess he just signed on coacht at the wrong time...

Mr. Hater, play nice or someone will close this thread too. I don't want it closed. I like you and have no problem with you, but if you get The Legend's thread closed you may be forced to bow down on Friday night. Let's keep it civil in here.

Agreed. Its gettin a little crazy. Lets act like the adults we are, talk football, and have some fun.

Hampton, believe me,you are in for a fight. I am Justin "SUPER" Sims #59, the guard and dt for g-ville. I have seen film on just about every 1a team in the state. 300 lb lineman are good, but , 300lb lineman with poor technique is very very bad. South pitt's line has improved greatly over the last year, believe me!! And if size is all u have,GOOD LUCK!!!! And a 5.2 is not fast, i am lighter and faster than your d-tackles will ever be and ill be the first to tell you, its no cake walk. And if you think your "POWER O" is going to work your sadly mistaken. We tried, didnt work. And our line has a lot better reputation for running over someone than your does. So good luck to both teams, make it a good one.

I tried to make this thread last Friday but it got deleted. Now that the other ones are closed, maybe we can talk about the game in here instead of talking crazy stuff. Please, if you can't say anything good stay out of The Legend's thread. Thanks.

I know Knox Grace has all there games on their website including the Hampton oneVisit My Website

You are a fine looking young lad #59. I think you should go to the next level and try and play again. I watched you during your FCS, Trousdale and SP games this season. You have intensity that never seems to go away. Great job young lad on a fine year and career. I am curious, would you mind if we called you Little MO$$Y?

You are a fine looking young lad #59. I think you should go to the next level and try and play again. I watched you during your FCS, Trousdale and SP games this season. You have intensity that never seems to go away. Great job young lad on a fine year and career. I am curious, would you mind if we called you Little MO$$Y?

Thats fine with me.lol. As you can tell he has tought me some things over the years.lol.I appreciate the comments about me and my team. As a senior its nice to know that other teams think highly of us.I am going to try to play atthe next level also. I am preparing film to send out all week.

"super" sims, i really expect a fight. i'm glad you are lighter and faster but your team is sitting at the house right not if i'm not mistaken. and youre line may have a better reputation but its a good thing that reputation means absolutely nothing when youre team is playing anymore. your line can have the reputation and our line will take the semi finals game. we will let our coaches worry about the technique of the linemen and what will work and what wont, if i had to guess they might know a little more about the game than you anyway.