South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Good Morning Everyone. We are just one day away from the big game! I appreciate the Gordonsville fans comments. The Tigers had a very good team this year, and to be honest, I was very nervous last week. We just had the breaks go our way which I think was the difference in the game. I watched the film on Hampton on the Grace sight. They are very big. I feel like Coach Grider will have a good game plan together for this game and hopefully we will be going to the BORO this time next week.

Mike Pirate, I will be at the game around 6:15 or 6:20. I will look for you around the old fieldhouse.

GO PIRATES!!!!!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville had the right idea on defense. Yes, they had 396 yards rushing, but they didn't allow the big play, they didn't give up, and they made SP work for every yard they gained. This is, in my opinion, the only way to beat SP.

G'ville is the only team this year that has made us drive the ball the lenght of the field. We only had 1 long TD play all night

keep in mind that those are Grace's highlights. Hampton hardly ever runs the spread. They are spread out maybe 4 times a game...

I expect to see quite a bit of pro and spread tomorrow night. It widens us out and opens some running and passing lanes. Two tights just allows us to bring more help inside against the big line.

Hey Zone Pirate,

Well, the Hampton Bulldogs are on their way to southeast Tennessee. The invasion of the Big Blue Bulldog Nation into South Pittsburg will take place tomorrow night. We are hoping for a great game between two great teams with no injuries.

I hope you and the other Pirates know that ???most??? of the Hampton fans are good, decent, moral people and do not act like a few that were posting on here last night. Most of us are just supporting our team (win or lose). We will always be there. I believe ???most??? of the Pirate fans are the same. I guess we all have a few wackos. I have chosen to ignore a lot of the very offensive stuff thrown at Hampton and it??™s players on this message board. I hope the Pirates do the same. A lot of it just made me sick and I am glad it was deleted. It was totally uncalled for. The first part of the week, I was very excited about this game. But now, I am not so excited any more.

Anyway, we will be there tomorrow night. Win or lose, I will always be proud of our Hampton Bulldogs. They are a fine bunch of boys. I hope we can hang in there tough with you guys***** and maybe even pull off an upset.

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Zone Pirate,

Well, the Hampton Bulldogs are on their way to southeast Tennessee. The invasion of the Big Blue Bulldog Nation into South Pittsburg will take place tomorrow night. We are hoping for a great game between two great teams with no injuries.

I hope you and the other Pirates know that ???most??? of the Hampton fans are good, decent, moral people and do not act like a few that were posting on here last night. Most of us are just supporting our team (win or lose). We will always be there. I believe ???most??? of the Pirate fans are the same. I guess we all have a few wackos. I have chosen to ignore a lot of the very offensive stuff thrown at Hampton and it??™s players on this message board. I hope the Pirates do the same. A lot of it just made me sick and I am glad it was deleted. It was totally uncalled for. The first part of the week, I was very excited about this game. But now, I am not so excited any more.

Anyway, we will be there tomorrow night. Win or lose, I will always be proud of our Hampton Bulldogs. They are a fine bunch of boys. I hope we can hang in there tough with you guys***** and maybe even pull off an upset.

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was definitely getting out of hand

Hey Zone Pirate,

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like good person, and true fan Hawkman. Have a safe trip and good luck.

Good Luck Bulldogs from your cousins up here in Reg 2. Just another game boys. Run hard and tackle well. Everyone be safe driving. Sounds like it's goona be a doozie of a game!

Thanks very much for your support!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We both have a few problems but some kidding around got out of hand. Maybe we can make it through the next couple of days without a major flair-up

Both side know that for most part the fans, players and coaches are just folks like us. There shouldn't any hard feelings about junk posted on a message board. Look me up at the game. I met Pujo at the Semis last year and I will look him up before the game.

Thanks zonepirate,

I hope we have a great game with no injuries and then the winner goes on to the Boro and gets the gold ball for all of East Tennessee!!!!!!!!!

from an old Kirkman Tech Golden Hawk

(my kids went to Hampton)

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />