South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawkman. Have you had an oppurtuinity to visit the location where the school used to be?

Yes, Baseball stadium, hotels and tourist attractions. Nothing left of my alma mater, Tech High.

Now I support the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To all of the "grown" men that felt as though they had to belittle the "other side", You ALL remind me of what I stepped in this morning in my yard. (dang neibors dog!) These kids do not play for your entertainment. They don't play for your enjoyment. They play for each other. They play because they love to play the game. They play for that feeling of "BROTHERHOOD" that others that are never fortunate enough to be a part of a team never get to experience. I missed it so much after my last game. That was PART of the reason I joined the Marine Corps after graduation. To be a part of something bigger than you, to know that others depend on you, and when you do your part and that feeling of accomplishment that comes from it is like nothing else I have experienced. So lay off each other and let these seniors enjoy what may be the last time they are a part of a TEAM. They deserve your support but more to the point they deserve your RESPECT. I have the feeling that all these negative posters on the other board lost sight of the fact that even the guys lined up across from you are your brothers too.They have sacrificed their time, minds and bodies for their team same as you. Sure he is going to try to whip your tail but I would be hugely disapointed if that weren't the case since you'll be doing the same,HUH? So lighten up, let these kids enjoy their last moments of being a part of something special. No matter the score, no matter the outcome tomorrow, they are all winners because they were a part of something bigger than any one individual. They were part of a T...E...A...M.. Good luck to both teams, and know this is one Highlander thats pulling for you Dogs.

Bluengoldblood.. You have the right perspective. Good post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Always room for one more! Glad to have you along. Justin came by class with Philip today and said you were looking for a ride. Gonna try to leave out from school around 3:30 if you just want to meet us there. I think this should be a good game. Philip is excited about seeing it, and I think he's going to bring Justin Huddleston, but not sure.

claws, take good care of MO$$$$....he is getting old, ya know. LOL I'm the only guy on the

planet older than him. Kidding, of course. Glad to get to meet you guys at the SP game last

time. Won't get to make this one...got the crud all week...cough/sinus.

Have a safe trip....wish I was there.

See ya

ahhh yeah, pinto-beans & cornbread. (it's hard to beat). good luck tomorrow night big dogs..........

Dang Is This The Food Network? I Thought This Was CoachT? Go Figure? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

claws, take good care of MO$$$$....he is getting old, ya know. LOL I'm the only guy on the

planet older than him. Kidding, of course. Glad to get to meet you guys at the SP game last

time. Won't get to make this one...got the crud all week...cough/sinus.

Have a safe trip....wish I was there.

See ya

Sorry to hear you got the "crud." I had it a couple a days this last week. Think it might've had something to do with sitting out in that cold on Friday night. But I'm looking forward to another round. MO$$$$ and I will have to enjoy it without you. See you down the road.

Take you a little fresh churned butter and throw it on that cornbread. Need some soup beans and a little side meat fried up and you've got you're self some good eating. I guess I'm just a country boy.

Man you got my mouth watering. Side meat ,is that the same as fatback? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

A bit off topic, but for all the good folks in the E'town area, tonite, Jason Witten and the

Dallas Cowboys take on the Packers. I've got my #82 Witten jersey on & ready to go.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!! HAVE ANOTHER GREAT GAME jASON!!

I hope Witten has a great game but ......I've been a Pack fan since I was 5-6 yrs old. Should be a great game. It's on the NFL network for anyone interested.