South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Yeah speed kills, but if you don't have good blocking then what good is speed? I see your speed crashing and burning when Hampton's line pushes yours into the backfield.

Again, this I got to see. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Hold that thought. Remember you made this comment. I will. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just woke up after dreaming that the Pirates win: 38-20.

I think you may have been in the holiday jug early, if you seen 20 points on the visitors side of the scoreboard.. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All the fine fans for Hampton should be in bed by now getting some rest for the big drive tomorrow. Have a safe trip. Be careful coming down Mt Eagle. Its a long downgrade. If you like your moneys worth when you eat. Eat at Steverinos. They usually serve you more than you can hold. Top notch food. Good friendly folks. The atmosphere there is great. Sports on several TVs. Tell them to put it on Zones tab. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry if I got your blood pressure up. Its all in fun on my part. Dont take it personal. I do the same thing to SP. They just pay me back. Its something like a tradition anymore. You should see some of the pictures we have exchanged. Nothing personal intended. Yall have a fine looking bunch of boys. You should be proud. They have done well this year, as well. This is the spectators field to play and have fun. The football field is for the kids. I hope its an injury free game. May the best team win.

Hampton should be able to put 20 up on S. Pitt. Especially, since Gville put 13 up with 4 turnovers and two of them coming deep in the red zone. If S. Pitt couldn't really stop Gville, they will have a very, very, very hard time slowing down the Dogs...

Time will tell wont it? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lord Vader, will I see you on here Saturday evening, win or loose? You are correct. GV aint nobody. They are chumps sitting home, or coming to SP to watch the mighty Bulldogs play these chump Pirates.. I cant wait to see the new State champions play. I am always up to seeing great teams play. I just hope Hampton dont blow the Pirates out. That would be a waste of gas and time, I could have spent watching a closer game somewhere else.

Hey pujo , or Vader , or one of you boys close to the Bulldog team , tell your boys , J.C. and Coach lunsford that the coaching staff up here in Cosby said good luck and were pullin for em. Would love to come down and see the game but Alabama is a long way from Cosby. We will make the trip to the Burro next week and were really hoping to see you there.

If anyone can't make it to the game and can't get it on the radio, I'll create a new topic before the game tomorrow and blog the score and what is happening during the game. If anyone wants me to do that let me know.

That would be good for me.I'm out here in Phoenix and the only way I can keep up with the game is by the internet.

Well, game day is finally here! I can't wait until the game tonight! I expect a good game, but I feel like the Pirates pull away in the 3rd quarter. My prediction for the game: Pirates 35 Bulldogs 21. Hampton fans, have a safe trip and like Pirate Mike said, give yourself some extra time. Chattanooga rush hour traffic can get hairy around 4:00.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!!