South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

YOUR A SMART MAN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Grace Christian game was one of the worst games that Hampton has played all year. If Hampton plays like they did at Grace Christian then I agree with you, BUT they have been playing much better as of the playoffs.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, folks, it's about 5 hrs. til kickoff. Gonna be a great nite for HS football in the Pitt.

Two 13-0 teams in the semis'.....doesn't happen often. About a good of a game as you could

ask for. You could probably cut the tension with a knife at kickoff. Wish I didn't have the 'crud"

or I would be there. Somebody keep the CoachT board updated if possible.

So, what's gonna be the final outcome of this big matchup? Lot of "what ifs" here, but

here goes......

South Pitt by 24........sorry Bulldog fans...I love you guys, but just can't see this one

in your favor.

Feel free to pull this back up if I'm dead wrong.....crow ain't good, but can't be any worse

than C-rations. LOL

Have a good safe game & trip everybody....maybe see you in the 'boro.

Its like horse racing. There is always a lot of bets placed for the longshot. Only because it pays better if they should have a stellar race and win. But in the end, odds dictate the favored horses win 95% or better all the time. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You can go broke fast taking the longshots.

Hello i am needing some info in any station or internet going to havr the SP & Hampton game on? Thanks

Well, folks, it's about 5 hrs. til kickoff. Gonna be a great nite for HS football in the Pitt.

Two 13-0 teams in the semis'.....doesn't happen often. About a good of a game as you could

ask for. You could probably cut the tension with a knife at kickoff. Wish I didn't have the 'crud"

or I would be there. Somebody keep the CoachT board updated if possible.

So, what's gonna be the final outcome of this big matchup? Lot of "what ifs" here, but

here goes......

South Pitt by 24........sorry Bulldog fans...I love you guys, but just can't see this one

in your favor.

Feel free to pull this back up if I'm dead wrong.....crow ain't good, but can't be any worse

than C-rations. LOL

Have a good safe game & trip everybody....maybe see you in the 'boro.

and you honestly see it in your favor????

All I've read is south pitt has speed size and are talented.

Well guess what hampton has speed size talent and more heart than south pitt.

Remember this its not the size of the dog in the fight ..its the size fight in the dog!

and these dogs are going to bite your pirate head off!!!!

when its all said and done and hampton comes out on top I really want to see you pirate fans on here talking smack.

But know you guys you'll say our players werent ready and We had a bad game. Nope you'll be saying that because Our Dogs dominated you guys!!!

Go Dogs bite there bloody heads off!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Remember this its not the size of the dog in the fight ..its the size fight in the dog!

when its all said and done and hampton comes out on top I really want to see you pirate fans on here talking smack.

But know you guys you'll say our players werent ready and We had a bad game. Nope you'll be saying that because Our Dogs dominated you guys!!!

Go Dogs bite there bloody heads off!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think he is just stating a neutral observation. He is a Trousdale fan.

Chill out there #2 fan. First of all, I am not from SP...check the profile to the left of the post.

This is "my" opinion.....nothing more....you are certainly entitled to "your" opinion. We don't

agree...fine...happens every day somewhere. As I said in the post, if I am dead wrong, pull

the post back up & give me he??. I can handle it. Been wrong before...will be again...the

earth will not stand still.

I'm just taking an objective look at the game from an outsiders point of view, without the

handicap of pride, rose colored glasses, etc. If I'm wrong, you won't likely see the story

on ESPN tomorrow.

Regardless of which wins, I will be at the "Boro to support them vs West Tn.

Good luck...be safe.

Apparently your not coming to the game unless your taking a jet down here! Boy you must be the number 2 fan up there because I'm sure #1 is in or around SP at this time. Better to keep ones mouth closed and thought a fool than to open it and take away all doubts. The way your talking on here I figured you'd be a die hard fan' just like alot of other folks on here; trashtalkers!

Somebody remind me again the last time a team east of Knoxville made it to the finals?

Give me South Pitt in a landslide.

That would be Cloudland about 5 or 6 years ago. Smallest school in the state if I am not mistaken. I have seen the dogs and have not seen South Pittsburg but let me tell you, it will take a good team to beat Hampton. You may have it down there but I have never seen a better team put on the field at Hampton. Good luck to both teams but most of all GO DOGS!!!!!!!!

I saw the thing on Grace Christian's website, and I wasn't at all impressed with Hampton.

I understand that it was Grace's highlight reel, but I saw some things that lead me to believe that South Pitt will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

I thought it would be a good game before I saw the tape.

Now, I think it could possibly be over by halftime.

YOUR A SMART MAN! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what are you talking about i am at SP Its called a laptop Retard!!! And I do Trash talk but I can back it up im 6'5 320 and if you want to step up then bring big man!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />