South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Spitt fans are only seeing the size of the dogs and are saying they have the speed advantage. I think they are GREATLY underestimating Hamptons speed. If you think you are going to run around Hampton you better have guys with better than 4.6 speed cause hampton has 3 kids faster than that, and prolly 3 more right at it.

That's what i was thinking also. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do my best. Last night while we were painting the feild it was blowing just like last game. Maybe it has blown on through

Zone, you are going to turn the heaters on on the visitors side again tonight. Right? Thanks for the free wet bar over there also. The Brandy helped keep me warm. It was also nice of you buying all our fans a meal before the game. Same as usual for GV fans right? Just tell them to put it on your Tab at the resturant. You going to run the limo shuttle to the parking lots again? I can appreciate not having to walk in the cold. Nothing like first class treatment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Zone, just wanted to update you on the Hamptons thoughts of the GV team. Word is out 8 players from GV made the all-region 4 team. All upper Cumberland team of the year. First team=Smith QB, Davis RB, Sims DT, and 2nd team=Thorton WR from GV. That covers 1-3A. These are facts, not rose colored glasses looking on.

Just a bit of information to be considered by the Hampton fans. Still feel safe??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and you honestly see it in your favor????

. . .

Go Dogs bite there bloody heads off!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That will be hard to do if the dogs get shot out of a cannon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> A good whack over the head with a cutlass should be more than enough to subdue a bulldog. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> Of course if a pirate has wee too much rum and drops his cutlass then . . .

I'll be rooting for ZP's team but I've got a feeling that the dogs pull this one out 19-14.

Its like horse racing. There is always a lot of bets placed for the longshot. Only because it pays better if they should have a stellar race and win. But in the end, odds dictate the favored horses win 95% or better all the time. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> You can go broke fast taking the longshots.