South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Take you a little fresh churned butter and throw it on that cornbread. Need some soup beans and a little side meat fried up and you've got you're self some good eating. I guess I'm just a country boy.

Nope just American I think all real men should enjoy that meal. Kinda makes me wish I had a bowl of the Dairylands finest . With some onions of coarse.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Baseball stadium, hotels and tourist attractions. Nothing left of my alma mater, Tech High.

Now I support the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When I here the name Kirkman Tech, I think basketball!!!! Its too bad the programs at Kirkman and Riverside got closed. That was 2 of the best basketball programs in the state.

what about sum buttermilk,and onyun.thats the way we eat it in hooterville.

If you make it to Beene Stadium before dark, you should be able to see LSU to the northeast from the visitor side.

LSU = Lodge Skillet University /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm really glad the other thread got closed, I was about to get really upset with all the pathetic put-downs on it. THis is a sports message board, not a commentary on what some people consider other areas to be like. I know some people just get carried away by their devotion to their school, but it got WAY out of hand. That said, I expect a closer game than many on here seem to. If Hampton's line can maintain a grip on S. Pitt's line, it'll be a war. If not, O well. If Hampton loses, the sun will still rise the next day, and I'll still be more than proud say I pull for Hampton. Those boys have accomplished more in their time at HHS than any other group in school history. True, we don't have the illustrious history of S. Pittsburg, but three straight trips to the state semis is something to be darn proud of. I haven't given up hope on this game, I just think some have belittled the Dogs too much for my comfort. I'm going to make the trip to S. Pitt tomorrow, and then see what happens. Good luck to both teams! Go Dogs!

I'm really glad the other thread got closed, I was about to get really upset with all the pathetic put-downs on it. THis is a sports message board, not a commentary on what some people consider other areas to be like. I know some people just get carried away by their devotion to their school, but it got WAY out of hand. That said, I expect a closer game than many on here seem to. If Hampton's line can maintain a grip on S. Pitt's line, it'll be a war. If not, O well. If Hampton loses, the sun will still rise the next day, and I'll still be more than proud say I pull for Hampton. Those boys have accomplished more in their time at HHS than any other group in school history. True, we don't have the illustrious history of S. Pittsburg, but three straight trips to the state semis is something to be darn proud of. I haven't given up hope on this game, I just think some have belittled the Dogs too much for my comfort. I'm going to make the trip to S. Pitt tomorrow, and then see what happens. Good luck to both teams! Go Dogs!

You should be very proud Dawgfan88. Your team has accomplished much over the last couple years. Hope you enjoy your visit to S.pitt. Have a safe trip.

Sorry to hear you got the "crud." I had it a couple a days this last week. Think it might've had something to do with sitting out in that cold on Friday night. But I'm looking forward to another round. MO$$$$ and I will have to enjoy it without you. See you down the road.

Hey pawsnclaws, Come by and introduce yourself to a displaced SCHS Owl. I work in Manchester so I'm going to take the 20 minute drive down to the game. I'll probably be easy to spot in my SC jacket. Be safe on the trip down. Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to a good game.

As usual Dawgfan88,right on target, great fan and loads of charactor. You always say it the best.