10-AAA District Play

Costanza

Guest Advisor

Ole wise Prophet........I'm with Triplethreat today.......only if you are willing too.......I am prepared to give the "quick kitten" a pass until Friday! At least we can have unbias interpretations and predictions of what we'll see come the end of the week in district 10-AAA! Tip of the hat to the Patriots, Eagles, Yellow Jackets (your main color doesn't show up very well) and Cougars for solid wins in your district opener! What a season this is going to be!!! Fastcat........give us some predictions for Friday!! What road team will pull the upset this week?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your fetish with calling everyone on here HC coaches? If a person is a coach who has time to get on here? I went to the HC game our coach was coaching so how would he have time to coach HC to a victory at Kenwood and be at the Rossview/Dickson game? Your a goofball! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Let me try this ,"Everyone Heisman's feet STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well unlike most people I go off facts. I know these fellas are coaches. Triple threat is a assistant coach in middle TN but has ties to HC, thats why he talks in this thread. Jimmy is an assistant coach at HC. Like i said red dawn i go off facts and these our facts. now lets just wait for the denials.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey give FastCat a break. He wanted his team to do well and they didn't live up to his expectations. It appears that maybe he's willing to give other teams some credit as well. I say everyone needs to just get along. Support your team and not put down others. Especially not individual kids. this should be a fun time for the kids playing high school sports and not have to carry extra pressure from public scrutiny. Save that for the big boys. Cat you have been forgiven for stepping across that line in the past, intentionally or not. By the way from I heard Kenwood does have some athletes!!!

JYD this is true KW has some athletes for sure. If they ever get it together WATCH OUT!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Well, if that's the case, then I'd say they're going to have quite a few bad shooting nights. Truth is, Kenwood is a bunch of athletes that for the most part cannot shoot past 6 feet. They try to get the majority of their points off of transition, turnovers, and putbacks; and those types of baskets usually help your field goal percentage. But if you limit them in those areas, their halfcourt offense isn't strong enough to give them many good looks at the basket.

THA Professa has been studying his notes and I would concur on his opinion of the game.

Well unlike most people I go off facts. I know these fellas are coaches. Triple threat is a assistant coach in middle TN but has ties to HC, thats why he talks in this thread. Jimmy is an assistant coach at HC. Like i said red dawn i go off facts and these our facts. now lets just wait for the denials.

What facts do you speak of my youg jedi?

FortuneTeller1 has impressive powers for sure. Any chance you can predict me some powerball numbers?

Guest Advisor

Advisor are you friends with the Prophet?? If so, any friend of the Prophet is a friend of mine!

Where is everyone in the district on Friday??

Triplethreat_00......although I have never met the Prophet and don't know his true identity........The Prophet indeed is a wise and informed poster! He tends not to speak with emotion rather than give a true assessment of what he sees happening on the court or field or an accurate (Prophetic) prediction of games to come! Indeed.........I would call him a friend no matter of his team's alliegance...........although I beieve he is a Patriot at heart and possibly has ties to a school named the Eagles!

I appreciate the poster who gave Friday's schedule.......however most of the Coacht bethren on this thread already knows who plays where..........I am anxious to hear who will win and which road team will this week!! Step it up guys! Let's hear it!!!!!

Ok, this Friday's games:

Kenwood @ Northwest

Springfield @ Henry Co.

Rossview @ Northeast

Dickson Co. @ Clarksville

Kenwood over Northwest, with the kid from Kenwood w/ two dunks

Henry Co. tramples Springfield, winning by 25+

Northeast puts it to Rossview, winning by 10-15

Clarksville gets Dickson Co., this one will be a barn burner

Kenwood over Northwest, with the kid from Kenwood w/ two dunks

Henry Co. tramples Springfield, winning by 25+

Northeast puts it to Rossview, winning by 10-15

Clarksville gets Dickson Co., this one will be a barn burner

Henry County played a marvelous 1st quarter against Kenwood and then slowed up! They will not beat many people in our district if they do not develop a "killer" instinct! When you get a team down you push harder on the throttle until their body language says they want to go home. HC eased up and maintained to the chagrin of their coach! I want a district title and we can do it if NEVER LET UP!!! I know several HC players readf this so listen to your coach and to me. If so I see good things!!!!