Warren County

14pioneers

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update "pamo 10", seems here lately we are having trouble scoring points, settling in the 30-40 range and that will not get it done in boys basketball.

Riverdale 56 Warren County 38. Is it me or was tonight's game about the worse performance we have had in recent years ? I can't put all the blame on the players, coach Smith has been here long enough now and some heat needs to be directed his way. From where I was sitting coach Smith hasn't got this team ready to compete in district 7aaa. He looks lost to me and I think this is one of Riverdale's weaker teams from years past. Outside of Chris Wietzel, who I feel is the best team player on this squad, there is no chemistry among the players. Alot of selfish indiviual play. This team has gotten worse as the year has gone on. We were a better team in November than we are now, that shouldn't happen.

Riverdale 56 Warren County 38. Is it me or was tonight's game about the worse performance we have had in recent years ? I can't put all the blame on the players, coach Smith has been here long enough now and some heat needs to be directed his way. From where I was sitting coach Smith hasn't got this team ready to compete in district 7aaa. He looks lost to me and I think this is one of Riverdale's weaker teams from years past. Outside of Chris Wietzel, who I feel is the best team player on this squad, there is no chemistry among the players. Alot of selfish indiviual play. This team has gotten worse as the year has gone on. We were a better team in November than we are now, that shouldn't happen.

For you to be a Pioneer Fan.. You sure do post alot of bullsh** about your team. I think until you sweat a practice and go through what they do then you shouldnt have the right to down these kids like that.

For you to be a Pioneer Fan.. You sure do post alot of bullsh** about your team. I think until you sweat a practice and go through what they do then you shouldnt have the right to down these kids like that.

What's wrong "kdj" ? Can't handle the truth ? Or are you a paid appoligized for the Pioneer baketball team coaching staff ? And by the way, I have played at a higher level of sports than you ever will !!! Trust me !!

Harpeth beat Warren County today 62-37.

Let's take a look at our season Pioneer fans, We have 3 wins against 12 losses. Of our 3 wins (Cannon County, Coffee County, and Greenbrier) these teams have a combined record of 11-31, with 7 of those coming from Cannon County's watered down schedule. Can we beat a team without a losing record? I really doubt it. I had high hopes for this year with everyone back, not to win the district, but at least be competitive in the district. Should I be disappointed or am I just naive ???

Let's take a look at our season Pioneer fans, We have 3 wins against 12 losses. Of our 3 wins (Cannon County, Coffee County, and Greenbrier) these teams have a combined record of 11-31, with 7 of those coming from Cannon County's watered down schedule. Can we beat a team without a losing record? I really doubt it. I had high hopes for this year with everyone back, not to win the district, but at least be competitive in the district. Should I be disappointed or am I just naive ???

I thought, with the district being down this year, that WC would have competed, while finishing at least fourth or fifth.

Yeah, they aren't playing together and don't have any direction. I believe the Daniel's kid was contributing more than he was given credit for! How many times did they turn the ball over because they couldn't get it in bounds. I think Friday night was a good demonstration of a "Coaching Clinic".