CoachD33

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradford 52

Lake Co. 46

Big win!

Congrats to Bradford on the win..With losses at home to Soth Fulton and Gleason,Lake Co has sputtered even though they have 4 starters back from last year..Bradford is a tough gym to come away with a win..I'm more happy about this 6 point loss at Bradford than the two losses at home..Maybe the Lady Falcons will get things going..Again..Congrats to Bradford!

Congrats to Bradford on the win..With losses at home to Soth Fulton and Gleason,Lake Co has sputtered even though they have 4 starters back from last year..Bradford is a tough gym to come away with a win..I'm more happy about this 6 point loss at Bradford than the two losses at home..Maybe the Lady Falcons will get things going..Again..Congrats to Bradford!

With 18 district games this is a marathon. The most important thing will be to be playing well in February.

If Dresden presses Peabody HARD Peabody can not handle much pressure...Gibson Co. pressed them and in the first half of the game Trenton was having MAJOR problems getting it up the court...They tried their best to throw it to Perry everytime they got a chance...Dresden should win that one..

Thanks for the insight on Peabody. We have their game with Dresden tomorrow night, 5:40 air time on 101.3.

Of the "A" teams I have sen this year, I don't see a team that is a clear cut favorite that is 10 points above anyone else in the area right now. Even a team that was woeful last year, like Humboldt, is right in the middle of the mix.

Have not seen Humboldt yet but know they're very athletic. They had Gleason down Friday night. Last year there was a lot of parity after Gleason. I think Bradford is the favorite but not dominant like the Lady Bulldogs were last year. It will be an interesting year in 14A.